[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2017

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
7-50 Chelmsford Constantino

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of the competition at this point Mr Bear, as I fly to Oz tonight and will be taking a month's break from NSC. Massive cheers as always for providing some excellent sport and respect to all the PLAYERS. I leave with my title of Champion Holiday Taker intact.

Don't know if you're planning on running a winter NAPS this year, but if so, can you please put me down for it. And as I won't be back in play until 3rd October, can I take the first two days as holiday...

Cheers

Good luck in Australia. There will be a winter competition and you will have two days holiday!

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps170902.png

There were three winning naps today:

Westport to Hove - 15:35 Sandown - Thundering Blue @ 11/2
foul old ron - 15:00 Sandown - Aljazzi @ 9/2
The Brighton Bear - 18:35 Hamilton - Taxmeifyoucan @ 15/8

Tom Hark, Preston Park has left the Naps Competition to try and find some winners in Australia. He is coming back though.

The first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Brighton.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of the competition at this point Mr Bear, as I fly to Oz tonight and will be taking a month's break from NSC. Massive cheers as always for providing some excellent sport and respect to all the PLAYERS. I leave with my title of Champion Holiday Taker intact.

Don't know if you're planning on running a winter NAPS this year, but if so, can you please put me down for it. And as I won't be back in play until 3rd October, can I take the first two days as holiday...

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLAH3Ojf20

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
3-00 Brighton Queens Gallery

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here