Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham points deduction surely......

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Not many - 85% of the fans supported the move to the stadium

I'm not sure that they can the club hasn't invested either: £20+ for Arnautovic. Lanzini on 70k a week and I bet Hernandez is on a similar sort of deal. They're not a money bags club but they're scarcely another Blackpool

95,000,000 wage bill.

Arnautovic hart and Hernandez on 120k basic each.

Let’s not forget these owners bailed them out and the fans got allardyce out the club when they finished 11th and were improving every game.

If they lose at home to Southampton I think they will go down looking at the games after that with 6 of the top 8 to play in the last 8 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
95,000,000 wage bill.

Arnautovic hart and Hernandez on 120k basic each.

Let’s not forget these owners bailed them out and the fans got allardyce out the club when they finished 11th and were improving every game.

If they lose at home to Southampton I think they will go down looking at the games after that with 6 of the top 8 to play in the last 8 games. .

West Ham fans were also desperate to get Allardyce out too. Charlton all over again, not happy with just being a team holding their own in the Premier League. More entitlement without justification.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
West Ham fans were also desperate to get Allardyce out too. Charlton all over again, not happy with just being a team holding their own in the Premier League. More entitlement without justification.

Which is what I said....

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

All of this.

Haven’t read the thread, as I really don’t care.

Would be very surprised if the FA or PL enforce any points deduction.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Never liked West Ham since one of my old teachers used to like rubbing in that he was a West Ham fan whilst cheerfully accepting free tickets to Albion at the Goldstone and then mocking our performances. Always felt the FA favoured the wrong club in the whole West Ham, Tevez, Sheffield Utd saga. There seems little doubt that Gold, Sullivan and Brady have achieved an incredibly favourable deal with the London Stadium, but West Ham certainly also have greater resources for transfers in fees and wages than Brighton. Ability to spend doesn't mean ability to buy the right players and mould a team. Their fans expectations after a torrid start under Bilic should have been no more than get in a new manager and stay up to go again next season. But no, their fans think they should be challenging the likes of Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea who have been bigger clubs all my life. Could we have afforded some of their players? I think not. But who you buy is a different matter. Joe Hart was way beyond us, but is arguably the worst keeper in the Premier League. I'd rather have Maty Ryan any day, but that's football. Hart might just have found his early career form and been the signing of the season. I have sympathy for the fans over the move and sale of the old ground which has destroyed the club and made West Ham franchise London with no soul. Their owners have behaved only a little different to ours in the 90s. But football wise, money has been spent, players bought and sold, manager changed etc. Same as other clubs, but this season it hasn't worked for them and that's football.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Brighton have invested in great training ground as players spend more time at these facilities.
Maybe we could advise West Ham some of the demos Brighton fans organised I liked the post cards and Archer out on road signs.
The demo outside Archers House.
However our circumstances were slightly different they sold our ground for £7million then it was resold I think for around £21million
Left us homeless.
Our pitch invasion could of got us chucked out the league but we put pressure on the FA.
I also remember Bellotti being chased out the directors box. Walk outs break ins.it was mad times but what it did for me was to show how pasionate Southern Fans could be.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The most shocking thing to me in those scenes is the amount of people in 2018 incapable of turning their phones on their side to film in landscape.

You need one of these.

main-qimg-8b3b7f4b7516654935381a883c8e2e7c-c.jpg

Last edited:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

I think the problem if thier entitlement is right there in that video. "No disrespect but we should be beating Burnley" Why ? Why should you be beating automatically beating Burnley, you're not Manchester United, you're West Ham, a club that alternates between midtable Prem and midtable Champ with the odd relegation threats and promotion challenges. Burnley are a well organised midtable team. You should be aspiring to beat that sort of team at home but there are no free passes just cos you've swallowed the old West Ham way , World Cup winner myth hook line and sinker

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
It should be a points deduction but the FA won't have the balls to implement one. Wehn we had our points deduction we were only a 'little' club and the FA didn't give a sh*t.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

What an idiot. So much entitlement in one video. Why should West Ham be beating Burnley? Burnley have shown to be by far the better side all season. Astonishing.

And for him to defend the people coming onto the pitch for "losing 2-0 to Burnley"? What planet is he living on?

For me, I can't actually see what they're all complaining about. Most of them supported the move to the new stadium. They have also spent money, but spent it badly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant. More self entitlement. We “should never be losing to Burnley”

Working class people deserve better is what he keeps saying, how he comes to that conclusion is beyond me. Losing to Liverpool and the Manchesters is OK but not Swansea, Brighton and Burnley, working class people deserve better for their hard earned . WTF?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

We have a winner .......... “who’s Noble think he is, attacking a supporter.”
“I said to Ryan, we are in a relaxation scrap now”

������

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here