Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flair players who it seems never made the group stages

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
most of these just fall into the "just a bit shit" category really.....very few flair points on offer in this thread....the only exceptions being Gotsmanov and Currie

I think the problem is that no-one's sure what flair points are. You gave a whole list of criteria (bad attitude, off-field problems etc) that qualifies someone as flair and then we see that Calde, who seems to possess none of your criteria, is not only in the first group but wins it. I'm not sure that Vicente really qualifies either,

If you want people to make nominations, set out a list of criteria and stick to it, otherwise it's a random set of names,

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I think the problem is that no-one's sure what flair points are. You gave a whole list of criteria (bad attitude, off-field problems etc) that qualifies someone as flair and then we see that Calde, who seems to possess none of your criteria, is not only in the first group but wins it. I'm not sure that Vicente really qualifies either,

If you want people to make nominations, set out a list of criteria and stick to it, otherwise it's a random set of names,

Foreign (pref latino) surname.

Dribbling

Longish hair.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Flair -

a special or instinctive aptitude or ability for doing something well.

stylishness and originality.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014

No, it's a list of names that have been nominated and seconded - nothing to do with turienzo's lovechild sticking or not sticking to anything. If a name is not on the list it's because at least two people weren't interested enough to put it there.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
most of these just fall into the "just a bit shit" category really.....very few flair points on offer in this thread....the only exceptions being Gotsmanov and Currie

I DEFY you to get more flair than this

F9BB4815-EE5B-476C-8B2C-682F34772525.jpeg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What about Tony Rougier?

GREAT call :clap2:

Can't quite believe that me or thee or somebody else failed to nominate this Sultan Of Flair.

Whereas Calde famously scored with his face, Sir Anthony was prolific with any available body part, either one of his own, or one of his opponent's. And the Argus awarded him the ultimate accolade: a cut-out-and-keep Prayer Mat on their front page. Seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here