Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jacob Rees-Mogg.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No problem, anytime. I'll take this opportunity to advise you to nice to me otherwise I might have to pretend to put you on ignore again and I know how distressing that was for both of us.

For some bizarre reason, I quite like you, getting away from the tedious political point scoring etc. So I will refrain from giving you both barrels. UTA

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Can you imagine Antifa/Libreral/SJw's defending our shores from an invading army? they are a disgrace to Great Britain.

They will grow up one day when they get a job/family/house and realise that their world view is wrong.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
For some bizarre reason, I quite like you, getting away from the tedious political point scoring etc. So I will refrain from giving you both barrels. UTA

I knew that before you even typed it. You don't agree with me but you like me - I know that. You're an anonymous, voyeuristic, right wing troll.....................but I sort of like you too. When we have the NSC Brexit thread social, arranged by PpF in The Bulldog we'll have some #banter.

(Don't get any ideas to the contrary and no, we're not meeting round pastafarians house first to view next months Hare & Hound Magazine before it hits the shelves of Waitrose in Burgess Hill etcl)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I knew that before you even typed it. You don't agree with me but you like me - I know that. You're an anonymous, voyeuristic, right wing troll.....................but I sort of like you too. When we have the NSC Brexit thread social, arranged by PpF in The Bulldog we'll have some #banter.

(Don't get any ideas to the contrary and no, we're not meeting round pastafarians house first to view next months Hare & Hound Magazine before it hits the shelves of Waitrose in Burgess Hill etcl)

Psychic powers .. are you an economist? For 'anonymous', 'voyeuristic', 'right wing' troll see long standing Albion fan with a different poltical pov but yes I think we would have more in common then you would think.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Psychic powers .. are you an economist? For 'anonymous', 'voyeuristic', 'right wing' troll see long standing Albion fan with a different poltical pov but yes I think we would have more in common then you would think.

We've had a moment there JC - I want you to enjoy it without your resorting to self doubting. Don't think though JC - thinking always leads to errors - and in my life there has been heartbreak and pain but also errors.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
We've had a moment there JC - I want you to enjoy it without your resorting to self doubting. Don't think though JC - thinking always leads to errors - and in my life there has been heartbreak and pain but also errors.

(I know I'm blessed and very lucky - His Honour Judge Micheal Lawson QC (Public School obviously but retired) told me so :lolol:)

We've had numerous moments. Self doubt .. moi? Is that likely !? :wink:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
We've had numerous moments. Self doubt .. moi? Is that likely !? :wink:

I bid you goodnight and wish you fun on that Guido Fawkes website with all the pictures of Diane Abbott and the one paragraph articles about supposed communists and such like that you enjoy.

Dumelang ra.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I bid you goodnight and wish you fun on that Guido Fawkes website with all the pictures of Diane Abbott and the one paragraph articles about supposed communists and such like that you enjoy.

Dumelang ra.

Back atcha and remember people with a different political view aren't always wrong or the devil incarnate.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Back atcha and remember people with a different political view aren't always wrong or the devil incarnate.

You went too far this time with such sanctimonious Conservative and Unionist tittle tattle - I'm afraid I'm going to have to pretend to put you back on my ignore list .Sorry.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm putting you on " Ignore" for a while, you are now sharing a vacuum with Hove, Bald and Unread and Two Braincells, enjoy ! :bigwave:

I doubt he is bothered what you are doing to him

Initiate Full Ignore(maybe just pretend like the others though) Full Echo Chamber Option

Want to engage in political debate but dont like what you are hearing?
Want to hear only the opinions of people that agree with you and ignore those that dont?

#snowflakes has just the app for you.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-2.06.22-PM1.png

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-2.06.22-PM1.png
    Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-2.06.22-PM1.png
    773.1 KB · Views: 142

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You went too far this time with such sanctimonious Conservative and Unionist tittle tattle - I'm afraid I'm going to have to pretend to put you back on my ignore list .Sorry.

You are the only person i have ever heard of in my life that uses the label Conservative and Unionist as a derogatory term.
Is it a Hastings thing?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

No love in please until we are back in the warm bosom of EU, back as one the the leading lights of the EU and the world

synavm

May 2, 2013
Can you imagine Antifa/Libreral/SJw's defending our shores from an invading army? they are a disgrace to Great Britain.

They will grow up one day when they get a job/family/house and realise that their world view is wrong.

Quite a broad point there, fella,want to expand on it?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Quite a broad point there, fella,want to expand on it?

You will obviously have to get verification off [MENTION=16520]daveybgtt[/MENTION] as to exactly what he meant but my interpretation of his post is these Antifa/Sjw pricks are a bunch of cowards and pricks who give out the tough guy image but hide behind balaclavas because they are pussies and dont want middle class mummy and daddy to know what they do and also hate debate, cant debate because they know they are idiots so hide their face against any future embarrassment
If push comes to shove and our shores needed defended you couldnt rely on these *****, they would fold immediately, they have no backbone......and no one likes them anyway because they are out of touch no platforming dickheads
I think that is what he was getting at, best ask [MENTION=16520]daveybgtt[/MENTION] for verification though just in case

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
You will obviously have to get verification off [MENTION=16520]daveybgtt[/MENTION] as to exactly what he meant but my interpretation of his post is these Antifa/Sjw pricks are a bunch of cowards and pricks who give out the tough guy image but hide behind balaclavas because they are pussies and dont want middle class mummy and daddy to know what they do and also hate debate, cant debate because they know they are idiots so hide their face against any future embarrassment
If push comes to shove and our shores needed defended you couldnt rely on these *****, they would fold immediately, they have no backbone......and no one likes them anyway because they are out of touch no platforming dickheads
I think that is what he was getting at, best ask [MENTION=16520]daveybgtt[/MENTION] for verification though just in case

I don't think it's healthy to be this worked up on a Sunday morning...

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Oh, do dry up and blow away. Someone with objectionable views gets confronted by objectors, end of story. It's not like when a far right supporter shot dead a Labour MP now is it ?

Your hypocrisy is beyond belief.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Final score from NSC: Harry Wilson's tackle 4 - 0 JC Footy Genius

and in the Scottish League 2nd Division the game between Strathcarnage and Taste of Dunfermline could not be stopped.

really ? despite me having a lot of time for HWT your post is so partisan its comedic , and completely.wrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here