Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] There is little question thatHuddersfield have already started to fade, as have Brighton

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Can't wait to get back to football this coming Sunday this is like a cup final we need to get a good result on and off the field.
I am not taking the Micky out of any other teams until we have avoided relegation it's pointless.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The stupidity of this division would have been better exemplified if he'd just written:-

'2 wins and we're out of the relegation zone'.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can't wait to get back to football this coming Sunday this is like a cup final we need to get a good result on and off the field.
I am not taking the Micky out of any other teams until we have avoided relegation it's pointless.

It is not pointless, it's fun, while it lasts. I don't think palace showed restraint from taking the p*ss when we were doing worse than they were. Make hay while the sun shines.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh well, it's just their version of Timmy. I wouldn't take too much notice.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Maybe this reporter, Scott Calvin, is hoping that South London's finest recover by Christmas...wait a minute Scott Calvin...scratches chin thought fully..what was the name of Tim Allen's character in the Santa Clause films??

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
"Huddersfield have already started to fade, as have Brighton"

In the same way that the Lamborghini Aventador that overtook my son's Suzuki Alto at naughty miles an hour on the A22 faded into the distance.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I see what you did there.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Whilst I still expect us to be relegated and Palace to finish above us we have certainly not started to fade.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The PaLLLLLLLace goons can only "drool" over such results.

PaLLLLLLLace :lolol: That is magnificent and really needs to become more of a widely used expression!
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - any chance you could make it like the Mike Dean thing where it would change the word? :ffsparr:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
PaLLLLLLLace :lolol: That is magnificent and really needs to become more of a widely used expression!

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - any chance you could make it like the Mike Dean thing where it would change the word? :ffsparr:

Done, I think. Test: Palace.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Average position of next 7 opponents:

1) West Brom 6.3
2) Manchester United 8.0
3) Liverpool 8.6
4) Huddersfield 8.9
5) Arsenal 9.0
6) Southampton 9.0
7) Bournemouth 9.1
8) Watford 9.1
9) Crystal Palace 10.6
10) Manchester City 10.6
11) Leicester City 10.9
12) Swansea City 10.9
13) Newcastle United 11.0
14) Burnley 11.3
15) Tottenham 11.4
16) Everton 11.6
17) Chelsea 12.0
18) Stoke City 12.3
19) West Ham 12.6
20) Brighton 13.7

http://www.football365.com/news/which-team-has-had-the-easiest-run-of-fixtures

Theoretically we need to pick up a decent haul of points in what could be our easier run of games, obviously those numbers will change as teams move around the league.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Testing:

PaLLLLLLLace

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here