Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Delighted at how the board are gradually transforming the strength, class and depth of the squad. A striker purchase (and the final loan used up for another young striker) and I'm no sure any fan could have asked for more

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
See? FIFA is shite.

I'm not one to take Fifa stats as gospel, but that is Jose's Team Of The Season card (increased stats). His normal card is a lot worse than that.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Delighted at how the board are gradually transforming the strength, class and depth of the squad. A striker purchase (and the final loan used up for another young striker) and I'm no sure any fan could have asked for more

Agree. And the club have said they also want a right-back and 3rd choice keeper. Very, very exciting.

FcBruges

Aug 10, 2017
Apart from the Izquierdo-transfer...any idea on the prices for a BPL-game from Brighton?
Is it easy to buy tickets in the season?
Would love to see Maty Ryan and "Joske" on the Brighton-pitch.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Apart from the Izquierdo-transfer...any idea on the prices for a BPL-game from Brighton?
Is it easy to buy tickets in the season?
Would love to see Maty Ryan and "Joske" on the Brighton-pitch.
Yes if you are quick. Not cheap at all. How much is a ticket at Bruges against a good team ?

£30 - £60

FcBruges

Aug 10, 2017
Yes if you are quick. Not cheap at all. How much is a ticket at Bruges against a good team ?

£30 - £60

Well...in our Play-off system , the cheapest ticket was 22 pound. And then you're sitting behind the goal.
But I have a year-pass for Bruges. So i've payed 284 pound for 20 home-games , including the Play-off games.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well...in our Play-off system , the cheapest ticket was 22 pound. And then you're sitting behind the goal.
But I have a year-pass for Bruges. So i've payed 284 pound for 20 home-games , including the Play-off games.
Our cheapest season tickets are around double that price. 😥

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Last season in the Championship i paid £490 for a season ticket. That's the cheapest adult for 23 games with free travel. Works out about £21 per game.

By the way Bruges is a lovely place.

FcBruges

Aug 10, 2017
Our cheapest season tickets are around double that price. ��

Yes...but we have another topteam in our competition and that's Anderlecht.
Beside that we have teams that sometimes has a good season like Gent , Genk & Standard.
The other teams are smaller teams.
That in contrast with your league where you have Man United , Man City , Liverpool , Arsenal , Chelsea , Everton , ...
So yea... I think it's worth the price then :D .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here