Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 500.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Utd have fallen behind City's goal difference.

If only there was a way to quickly make amends.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How many will Manchester United smash them for at Old Trafford next week?

8-0?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
877fe01b9e78cba26120d1216e5eb67b.jpg

:lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's a marketing ploy.

They want their End of Season DVD out in time for Christmas.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To think we were reliably informed there isn't a single Albion player who could make it into palace's squad.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
They did wel to keep Citeh down to 5, though. I'm sure they would score far more against us............. But wait!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I find it amazing that they didn't score against Burnley and feel that they ditched De Boer far too early. They've actually made a bigger mess for themselves.
They have some good players but seem to be a total shambles at the moment. However it wouldn't surprise to see them turn it round.

Oct 25, 2003
I find it amazing that they didn't score against Burnley and feel that they ditched De Boer far too early. They've actually made a bigger mess for themselves.
They have some good players but seem to be a total shambles at the moment. However it wouldn't surprise to see them turn it round.

They've had boring british managers for what seems like forever. They then decide to have a "change of style" and give it 4 games, to be replaced by.....a boring british manager

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

It's the financial incompetence that is fantastic - the money they spent on Cabaye's transfer and wages, the £27m on Sakho, the paying off of de Boer, it's just one fvck up after another. Early days I appreciate, but if they don't turn it around, any resale value those players have will, in the event of relegation, be a pittance compared to what they've paid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here