Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Idiot.
:facepalm:
Idiot.
Idiot.
Genius.

If you watched the game then you will know we were rubbish, a last min winner does not suddenly mean we were good for the game. I reckon most would have take the point with twenty to go.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Idiot.
Idiot.
Idiot.
Genius.
Tiger, you did watch the same game as us didn't you? We didn't deserve to win that, but that's football, the games we should've won we've drawn so it all adds up eventually

theboybilly

Leeds had one real chance after their goal.... the cock-up by Stockdale. Otherwise our 'keeper was largely untroubled. At the other end there was always a chance we were going to nick it...and almost scored with March's effort. It wasn't pretty I'll grant you, but neither was it a pitiful performance as some are seeming to make out. I really thought this was going to be tougher than it actually was.....were you panicking at any point? I certainly wasn't. And neither apparently was Hughton

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If you watched the game then you will know we were rubbish, a last min winner does not suddenly mean we were good for the game. I reckon most would have take the point with twenty to go.

How cheerful, hope you don't drown in your tears tonight.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Leeds had one real chance after their goal.... the cock-up by Stockdale. Otherwise our 'keeper was largely untroubled. At the other end there was always a chance we were going to nick it...and almost scored with March's effort. It wasn't pretty I'll grant you, but neither was it a pitiful performance as some are seeming to make out. I really thought this was going to be tougher than it actually was.....were you panicking at any point? I certainly wasn't. And neither apparently was Hughton

Chris Woods glaring header miss?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you watched the game then you will know we were rubbish, a last min winner does not suddenly mean we were good for the game.
I never said otherwise.
I reckon most would have take the point with twenty to go.
And they'd have taken a point against Fulham, and Ipswich (when it was 2-2). We won't get promoted by 'taking a point', we'd be better to risk fate, winning some and losing some.

Tiger, you did watch the same game as us didn't you? We didn't deserve to win that
It's not about what we deserve. We need points, and you get 3 times as many when you win, so don't settle for draws (except possibly in extreme backs to the wall cases).

but that's football, the games we should've won we've drawn so it all adds up eventually
It wouldn't add up if we always took a point when drawing and not playing so well.

Please note that I don't really think you're idiots for saying you'd take a point, but I do think we need to be going for wins, even when not at our best.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Match stats suggest it was a close game :)

Can't stand the 'appy 'ammers but can live with that result.

Bit like us today, not that bothered about the performance but really pleased with the result/s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here