Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irrational Dislikes

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That tall loppy thing ( i think its female) that calls itself funny, Miranda.
Unfunny **** of the highest standing , oooh look at me I'm a big loppy bird who throws myself round the TV set please laugh at me !!!

Actually bitterly hate any comedians of that ilk but my hatred for her is becoming worryingly uncontrollable !:wrong::wrong::wrong::wrong::sick::sick::sick::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm with you on this!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
People in front of me at cash machines.

oooh good one. I reckon I spend less than 30 seconds at a cash point. The ones that print off a statement, look at it and then decide how much to take out before playing space invaders on it for another minute or so do my head in.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Agree with Miranda 100% just don't get it, what about Sarah Millican my girlfriends sister flew down from Glasgow to see her in Brighton last week.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The 'pickers' in supermarkets fulfilling the lazy peoples internet orders.

I pop into Tesco/Sainsbury/wherever on the way to work to grab some fruit, a sandwich or some pasta for lunch, quick in/out jobbie. Oh no, every aisle you turn down has at least three 'kin enormous trolleys blocking your path at staggered intervals, and always aided by an elderly person who could not sleep loitering next to them just to complicate the manoeuvre. Having negotiated the the first pitstop (sandwich) you move to aisle 11, after saving your ankles from the floor polishing machine driven by the minimum wage yoof who looks like he only got in from the nightclub half an hour ago, only to find Julie and Chardonnay (pickers with enormous trollies) blocking the aisle completely whilst one tells the other what a great blow job she gave her boyfriend last night (maybe it was good luv, but he was thinking of someone a bit less lardy than you). Finally, as you turn into aisle 21, you find you have to play chicken with yet more pickers with enormous trollies as they try to run you down for having had the temerity to enter their domain with the intention of buying something. When you reach the shelf with today's choice of elevenses biscuits you then have to wait whilst Julie/Chardonnay ambles around collecting the goods that other people on the end of a mouse have chosen after having left their enormous trolley right across the digestive/rich tea collection.

I could go on but best not......

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Susannah Reid. Disliked her before she "came out" as a Palace fan. She has such a smug face.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I hate people full stop,in fact i hate myself too.. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here