Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Record-breaking driver who drove length of Britain in nine hours should be prosecuted.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Im guessing he went at night.

What this bit of risk taking shows is a pioneering spirit that does get the girls. References to private parts smacks of serious envy on here by a herd of beta males, in an age where sneering at achievement and risk taking male behaviour is all the rage among an overly vocal minority of soy boys.

Now grab your tissues girly boys as i red pill you on a cold hard truth. Risk taking is progress, like flying kites in thunderstorms or flying to the moon. This is male behaviour and what constitutes progress, stupid women call it Patriarchy. You could do no worse than listen to some Jordan Peterson.

Genitals growing out of forehead would be nearer to the point though but I still have some admiration for him.

"Tommy, 26, undertook the late night mission... "

Edit: happy to be a "beta male".

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Smokey and the Bandit was ESSENTIAL viewing back in the day! “Your ass, is grass...and I’m about to mow it” amongst a treasure trove of 1 liners.

God rest Budforf T Justice’s soul. Ten four big buddy!

You do know that the clip you quoted isn't Smokey and the Bandit don't you?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Im guessing he went at night.

What this bit of risk taking shows is a pioneering spirit that does get the girls. References to private parts smacks of serious envy on here by a herd of beta males, in an age where sneering at achievement and risk taking male behaviour is all the rage among an overly vocal minority of soy boys.

Now grab your tissues girly boys as i red pill you on a cold hard truth. Risk taking is progress, like flying kites in thunderstorms or flying to the moon. This is male behaviour and what constitutes progress, stupid women call it Patriarchy. You could do no worse than listen to some Jordan Peterson.

Genitals growing out of forehead would be nearer to the point though but I still have some admiration for him.

What on Earth is happening here?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

monster-closet-20100907-131732_large.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I remember the old M4 challenge. The whole length ( 189 miles ) as fast as poss. Noel Edmonds averaged 140mph.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The roads in Cornwall are similar once you get past Plymouth.

Nah, two-lane dual carriageway all the way from the end of the M5 to Penzance except one small stretch between Redruth and Hayle. Its been quite a while since the fastest route went past Plymouth. You can blitz it now.

Whole length of the M5 and the M6 from Preston to Glasgow are very quick roads most of the time, and in the middle of the night I imagine he'd absolutely fly along in that car.

The aloof gatekeeper

Oct 11, 2011
"I've done the same myself, in a Toyota Avensis. It’s just one of the great UK drives, along with clockwise and anticlockwise around the M25 in the same day.

...which i did manage last year when i had a day to kill. I was dismissed from jury service. They wanted an ethnic balance and I was the fall guy."

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nah, two-lane dual carriageway all the way from the end of the M5 to Penzance except one small stretch between Redruth and Hayle. Its been quite a while since the fastest route went past Plymouth. You can blitz it now.

Whole length of the M5 and the M6 from Preston to Glasgow are very quick roads most of the time, and in the middle of the night I imagine he'd absolutely fly along in that car.

I've been to a couple of away games around Manchester returning back to Sussex setting off back at 10.15. Maintenance means motorways get narrowed down to 1 lane in many places and a queue of lorries merging as it goes down to 1 lane.
The M6 at night does not mean flying along, far from it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here