The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Sadly not. Just a Judas with a rhino hide. Whether he thinks his "expert scouting" will repay the club the tens of thousands he cost them when they could least afford it, I don't know.

They say it takes a big man to forgive and forget. I am comfortable not being a big man in this case.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NSC is a cruel place sometimes but I confess I'd like to know how Perseus has cost the club a fortune. I know he had an agenda with trying to get the club to build the stadium in Penge but I would like to hear the juicy details of costing the club money? Is this fact or NSC folklore?

Oh and can we have a speed merchant who can actually take the ball with him rather than overrun it in Mark Gall styleee. I imagine Usain Bolt would take this to a new level.

May 24, 2017
Signing anyone that is going to make any real difference to the starting eleven is unlikely.....nearly all the promoted teams have to make do with what have in the first couple of seasons apart a few signings from the Championship and the more obscure foreign leagues.....so Chris Hughton is going to have find a way of not just surviving but becoming an established PL side with pretty much the squad he has....quite a challenge for him!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here