Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parents who consistently take their kids to school late !!!! 1 bullet behind the ear ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do not understand lateness in general, some people are late for everything and their planning drives me mad. As a teacher myself I have several students who are ALWAYS 10 minutes late for every morning lesson, they had not considered setting the alarm clock 10 minutes earlier. Baffling.

Only child? :rolleyes:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
yes , because im sure he was deadly serious.

Of course not. But whatever. The point is that everyone hates late people in general and late parents are the worst and if these people are serial late-comers they should have a word with themselves before their kids start thinking that it's fine to be late for everything and they grow up and have babies and turn into late-coming parents who we all hate.

Right?

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I pass the same young couple every morning walking their 3 kids to school and every morning they are 10 mins late. Winds me up. Would it matter if one of the parents was actually killed so the other parent bucked their ideas up ? Actually a serious question.

Nothing like a sense of perspective eh?

And that's NOTHING like a sense of perspective.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
What a bell end you are. I know of two sets of parents who are late everyday.. with the schools blessing. One whos child has CF and needs physio in the morning which makes it really tough for them to get out to school by 8.50.
Another whos child has aspergers and cannot cope with all the other kids arriving at the same time.

That is just 2 i know of personally i am sure there are loads of others, but why let that get in the way a good rant. Btw, does them arriving late affect you in any way?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a bell end you are. I know of two sets of parents who are late everyday.. with the schools blessing. One whos child has CF and needs physio in the morning which makes it really tough for them to get out to school by 8.50.
Another whos child has aspergers and cannot cope with all the other kids arriving at the same time.

That is just 2 i know of personally i am sure there are loads of others, but why let that get in the way a good rant. Btw, does them arriving late affect you in any way?

I believe the OP meant to write:-

'It's good to see parents walking their children to school, I'm sure they have a valid reason to arrive later than the others, maybe it's serious, I'm grateful I have so few problems of my own'.

Unfortunately he ran it through The Daily Mail's new spellchecker and instead he got:-

'I pass the same young couple every morning walking their 3 kids to school and every morning they are 10 mins late. Winds me up. Would it matter if one of the parents was actually killed so the other parent bucked their ideas up ? Actually a serious question'.

Still at least the OP had the good sense to remove all references to immigration, Brexit and Princess Diana.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I live between two Schools in Goring. If I am not out of my road by 8:30 I might as well stay indoors for another 10-15 minutes because the roads are full of Range Rovers etc.
I wish that lot would walk their darlings to School at any time.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
My brothers daughter suffers from epilepsy very badly making her tired most days . With notes from hospital and doctors it’s s plus if she manages to make school on time . Why not found out why they r late before assuming ... ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As I walk back to my car after the school bell has sounded and see parents and kids running in late I do wonder what effect that has on the kids themselves - seven years of primary school rushing in every day, stressed parents, missing a bit of morning play time with the other kids.

Invariably, these aren't the parents who help out with school fundraisers or kids who are class reps either.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I pass the same young couple every morning walking their 3 kids to school and every morning they are 10 mins late. Winds me up. Would it matter if one of the parents was actually killed so the other parent bucked their ideas up ? Actually a serious question.

Let's pose a question.

Maybe one or both of their children have autism and because of this can't stand the crush of all the children turning up at school at the same time and because of this they have school's permission to bring their child or children slightly late to avoid this pinch point.

Shoot them still?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
John-Wayne-Water-Bailiff.gif

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Hadn't seen this when I posted similar, sorry...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

trying to figure out how you see them if they are 10 minutes late what time do yours get there then or do you hang around the school gates a little while???

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
First thing I thought was what a silly thread, second thing I thought was all the Wally’s pretending to be outraged by it, can we have a new section called NSC MUMSNET?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
They live opposite and I live 10 mins walk from school. I know 100% the do not suffer any disabilities and even though I go near the flame sometimes would never go near that sensitive subject.

Ps. They don’t have a car as she has 3 kids is 22 years old and is on benefits , he works park time and seems a good bloke.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So we're back to The Daily Mail.

I bet they have full Sky TV, and smoke 40 a day - shoot the vermin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here