Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Things to entertain a 4 year-old in Brighton.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Clambering around the Rock Garden near Preston Park used to be a good distraction many moons ago and since [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] has been looking after it, I assume it still is.

Hove Park has some excellent playground facilities and I expect most of the major parks have similar, so you might want to check Preston Park for that too if you want to keep in one area. Hove lagoon has some OK facilities.

Brighton Marina has plenty going for it these days and some good food options.

Agree with [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] that a walk along the seafront and a drink / meal afterwards will work well for a 4 year old.

Whatever you do, have a good one!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If he doesn't mind waiting till Saturday afternoon , I hear there's a pretty good clown show going on in Croydon.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If he doesn't mind waiting till Saturday afternoon , I hear there's a pretty good clown show going on in Croydon.

Yep, good call...

Here’s the cast...

Attachments

• EEA7DD01-4830-4D21-964B-FB8899424449.jpeg
    EEA7DD01-4830-4D21-964B-FB8899424449.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 84

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Strange you should say that. I've never fancied it myself but after browsing the big board this morning I had the sudden urge to buy tickets.

I'm the opposite. I'm so well and truly ****ed off with seeing the Lion King advert all over NSC at the moment that i will never go a d see it, buy a DVD or watch it on telly. I'm a stubborn man of principles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here