Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West ham fan on twitter wishing our coach has a serious crash

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think he’d be better off focusing on the car crash which is his football club.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Strange person to target? Not sure what any of our coaching staff have done to upset them but it does seem they have a problem with one of them. I thing I can't argue with is their dislike towards Cigarettes. Fair play to them. Good to see they're making a noise about these cancerous killers!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Balkham has replied to him.

"Didn't hit a nerve, just broke the law. Expect a call. Concentrate on supporting your team"

Quality.

Ooops....

They just don't learn.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He broke the law with that post ? Ridiculous.....

It is against the law to create malicious electronic communication.

The vast majority of the population seem to be able to get through life without it being a problem. It doesn't reduce their quality of life.

You see, these days we understand that using homosexuals as a reference for derogatory and hateful rhetoric is wrong, outdated and uncivilised.

Hopefully they'll just give him a slap on the wrist and he'll learn the error of his ways. No need for more than that. But nonetheless.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It is against the law to create malicious electronic communication.

The vast majority of the population seem to be able to get through life without it being a problem. It doesn't reduce their quality of life.

You see, these days we understand that using homosexuals as a reference for derogatory and hateful rhetoric is wrong, outdated and uncivilised.

Hopefully they'll just give him a slap on the wrist and he'll learn the error of his ways. No need for more than that. But nonetheless.
I personally wouldn’t post it , should it be a criminal offence ? Not in my opinion

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I personally wouldn’t post it , should it be a criminal offence ? Not in my opinion

As much as folk should be able to say what they feel there needs to be limits. If this sort of rhetoric goes unchecked it becomes acceptable in wider society among small but emboldened groups.

Think about life, say, 30 years back. The Sun newspaper was happy to publish columns with inflamed language about homosexuals, foreigners etc. Placing something online is no different. As a result we saw a society in which some people were placed in fear without recourse to protection. It had influence.

Laws were changed to show that it is unacceptable to use other groups as a tool for spiteful and hateful language that, if unchecked, has influence in the physical world.

I'd hate this lad to appear before a court on this, I'm with you on that, but people need to know we now have boundaries. As a result things have changed.

Nothing wrong with jesting and benign banter. But a stop has to be put in place to avoid a ripple effect.where targeted hate speech is used.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's the soft pansy world we live in today. In a few years time we will have to become mutes.

'We' ?

Most folk are totally unaffected by this. In fact people have more voice than ever. They just enjoy civilised dialogue.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Funny the 2 soldiers just think it's banter..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Funny the 2 soldiers just think it's banter..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Mate , you’re on a loser if you carry on , you’re the bloke who coated off a suicide recently because it made you late home on the train , yes ?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Reassuring to know that OB are busy investigating serious crime rather than wasting hours over trivia such as burglaries , muggings and vandalism .

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This seems to be what most use twatter for. The one social media type thing never managed to get into even slightly

I don't use Twitter much but it is useful for up to date information on live happenings.

I remember being stuck on the M4 once and typing the junction number in to find out exactly what was going on.

It's not something I use much but it has its values.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here