NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But has he been gone to long, though?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The real sad thing is, i really hate Luton but want Jones to do well for himself.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Oh for heavens sake, l am getting more than a bit fed up with this old chestnut. Yes Nathan had a successful spell at thbe Albion, both as a player, (two spells), and as Assistant Manager & Coach, but then he also had similarly long spells at Yeovil, as a player and Asistant Manager, so why do we just assume he would even want to come back to us?

We have to realise that players aren't fans, they just go where they can get the best deal.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Oh for heavens sake, l am getting more than a bit fed up with this old chestnut. Yes Nathan had a successful spell at thbe Albion, both as a player, (two spells), and as Assistant Manager & Coach, but then he also had similarly long spells at Yeovil, as a player and Asistant Manager, so why do we just assume he would even want to come back to us?

We have to realise that players aren't fans, they just go where they can get the best deal.

Doesn't he still have a home in Brighton and has done for a while ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He's doing well in league 2 and good luck to him but he isn't a fans favourite and he won't be back anytime soon!! he's at his level so leave it be ..... :)

D

Deleted member 2719

Don't forget guys, Nathan stopped the rot and reversed our fortunes after Hyppia.

Nathan has spunk and will do well if backed.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Don't forget guys, Nathan stopped the rot and reversed our fortunes after Hyppia.

Nathan has spunk and will do well if backed.

Was it two games? And after Hyppia an earthworm in charge would have been an improvement. Face it Mouldy we would have to slide down the leagues in consecutive seasons to consider your beloved love child for the number 1 job. You would not wish that on our beloved club would you? Did you come and watch our second string beat a spirited Coventry City?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

D

Deleted member 2719

Was it two games? And after Hyppia an earthworm in charge would have been an improvement. Face it Mouldy we would have to slide down the leagues in consecutive seasons to consider your beloved love child for the number 1 job. You would not wish that on our beloved club would you? Did you come and watch our second string beat a spirited Coventry City?

Err why is Nathan Jones my love child???
Have you been on the sauce again!
So I take it you went to the match, funny how you have been far more interested in going since our arrival in the premier!!
I bet you will be the first in the queue for the Man U, tickets.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here