Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Naked Noodles

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If you're ever breezing through the supermarket shelves and you come across Naked Noodles, just breeze straight past them. If you want a pot noodle, buy a Pot Noodle for about £2 less, because Naked Noodles are Pot Noodle under a different branding, or they may as well be, total rip off.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For those disappointed and need a Barclays Bank, here's some real naked noodles...

Sun_ramen-shoyu.jpg

macky

Dec 28, 2004
If you're ever breezing through the supermarket shelves and you come across Naked Noodles, just breeze straight past them. If you want a pot noodle, buy a Pot Noodle for about £2 less, because Naked Noodles are Pot Noodle under a different branding, or they may as well be, total rip off.
75 pence in asda

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fresh Noodles £1.15 in Morrisons, Stir fry veg pack £1, cook it yourself takes 5 mins ......lazy ****.

I usually do, I love cooking, am I not allowed a lazy snack? No doubt you never do anything like that, huh?

Although chicken and mushroom pot noodle is without doubt the daddy of all pot noodles I have recently discovered pulled pork flavour.
It could, whisperer it, could, surpass the king

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Satay or Pad Thai Urban Noodles Street Food. Yum. Bit more expensive, but worth it, imo. (Chow mein is a bit hit and miss, Sweet and Sour tastes too artificial)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Or buy Aldi noodles for about 14p or if in the area, the Chinese supermarket in Southwick does some banging noodles for a quid.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't eat Not Poodles.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here