Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] My lager was too fizzy today

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Had a Pepperoni pizza before kickoff and just as I was about to eat it, one of the bits of Pepperoni fell off as I was about to take a bite.. There wasn’t enough cheese to hold it in place.
I was apoplectic with rage and stormed out of the ground to email Barber..
What was the game like? Did I miss much..

Well I just emailed Barber because my stream was shite and when Izzy scored I dropped my drink on my laptop and cigarette. I kept calm but had I lost a slice of peperroni from a pizza I'd be piling into the Amex with flares knuckledusters knives allsorts

Not happy
Izzy, Barber. Hughton OUT

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Trying to navigate the concourse takes too long, stop getting in my bloody way! Grrrr.

Yes, this is a very significant point that needs addressing promptly.
When the Amex is full there are just too many people there, it spoils the match day experience.
Maybe the attendance should be capped to 15,000 to eliviate this problem.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
What realy hacked me off was the noise! Everybody cheering etc. when we scored kept hurting my ears.Barber needs to sort this! AND,even worse..still no Worcester sauce flavour crisps! ******** the lot of them!!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What realy hacked me off was the noise! Everybody cheering etc. when we scored kept hurting my ears.Barber needs to sort this! AND,even worse..still no Worcester sauce flavour crisps! ******** the lot of them!!!

No Worcester sauce crisps you say, that's intolerable,we could be looking at 3 games played behind closed doors for that.
But at least that would sort out the noise problem, which I agree can be very tiresome at times.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
My pie was slightly too moist. The drizzle was annoying.

Yeah sorry about that.
It wont happen again apparently, I was told in no uncertain terms today I was to seek employment elsewhere away from the Amex and quality control has never ever in the history of business involved dipping your cock in the pie for temperature checking.(they really should make this clear during training)
Yours and the clubs loss though, my 10 years of experience at Greggs as temperature control manager would say otherwise.

Ps did you eat all the drizzle?Asking for a friend hun. PM me

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Whose bloody idea was it to get rid of the Guiness and replace it with that Harvey’s Irish stout. Fecking awful stuff that has left me with a sore tummy and no bog roll left for the Mrs constitutional when she finally wakes up and stops snoring!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
After the match in the WSU concourse one of the serveries ran out of Harvey's.

I had to have Harvey's Stout instead....... which I actually quite liked.

But being the first time ever that I had stopped for a drink after the game, and the first time ever I have had a beer at the stadium, not having to drive soon afterwards, it amplified the ruination of the experience.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I had a burger pre-match that I then ate again a dozen times during the game (if you know what I mean). 3 point deduction if the FA were at the Amex and had a burger as well.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I had a tea before kick off with a Chicken Pie, they were good
Had a Bovril at HT, it was good

Fed up with the Albion consistently doing well within the stadium in terms of catering thing, it's got to stop, I want to whinge.

* No Brown Sauce though, not happy about that, BARBER OUT!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes, this is a very significant point that needs addressing promptly.
When the Amex is full there are just too many people there, it spoils the match day experience.
Maybe the attendance should be capped to 15,000 to eliviate this problem.

Yellow hatched walkways is what it needs in my opinion! ???

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
My pre-match pie was warm, rather than hot. And I had to queue for a whole 3 minutes to purchase it.

Simply not good enough - Barber out!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
My Albion Hatrick ticket had the correct first goal time. This has never happened before to anyone of my acquaintance. Made me question the entire nature of reality. Barber out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here