Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I suggest we fight them for it.

We're shitter than you, is surely the evening accolade we were all born to chase?!?

Heh...

We're all massive tits, sitting around in our pj's claiming we know better... Well I don't, my wife doesn't... I'll keep my faith invested with Chris and the boys.

Come on Brighton... Let's start enjoying this ride a wee bit more than some spoilt fat 12 year old kid crying on a fairground ride that they got their parents to pay £8.50 for.

Log flume ready my arse.

This toffee apple is SHIT.

etc.

My goldfish is already dead.

What absolutely TOP comical ranting and,as far as my interpretation as a (bad fan ) radio listener, spot on analysis. Beat West Ham, and I think we will and things will be rosy again. I'm truly sorry about your goldfish.:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watching on a stream it seemed another poor game generally with the result being better than the performance that we gave which IF we start winning at home will prove vital.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
What absolutely TOP comical ranting and,as far as my interpretation as a (bad fan ) radio listener, spot on analysis. Beat West Ham, and I think we will and things will be rosy again. I'm truly sorry about your goldfish.:lolol:

I know, the kids even named it Mayo - can’t think why?!? It was a tad overweight, a bit sluggish. I left it in the back of the car, alas by the time we got home it had given up the ghost. It just wasn’t goldfish bowl ready I guess.

:(

RIP Kerry Mayo the Goldfish.

I think we should have a mins applause against West Ham.

I’m emailing Paul Barber this morning.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Shock, horror. PL newcomers fail to win away at established PL club, who have a squad with some excellent players.

I take the point as a bonus.

The current pressure on the club/fans has come from failings in your last summer's transfer window, with the resulting struggles in winnable games.

With that unexpected point last night, plus the signings of Locadia and Ulloa, the club still have a possibility of turning their form around and staying up.

I guess you weren't at the game then?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A frustrating kind of night, we’ve all had those, but an away point, we’ve stopped a relegation rival from gaining the win in one of their easier matches, no injuries, Ulloa got a run out to help his fitness along, Locadia is 24 hours closer to playing, we’re still above the bottom 3.

I’m going to try and take the positives. West Ham watch out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here