Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Take a Bow Schelotto

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Schelotto was obviously rated in Italy, I noticed how Conte gave him a minute of chat after the game at Stamford Bridge. Yesterday, he was exceptional.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Schelotto was obviously rated in Italy, I noticed how Conte gave him a minute of chat after the game at Stamford Bridge. Yesterday, he was exceptional. :bhasign:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder how many times dunderheaded comments like this, have been posted on here, so far this season.
I'm sure they'll be plenty more to come.

Absolutely superb today. I was far too quick to judge after his first few games.

I now believe in Jesus!

So am I right in thinking:-

Doesn’t look like a footballer, doesn’t play like a footballer.

Would be more at home at the Tate Gallery.

You now believe Schelotto is actually a footballer?

While we're at it I assume [MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION] can expect a full apology after you 'keyboard warriored' him for calling you out over a post you are now walking (running) away from.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I wonder how many times dunderheaded comments like this, have been posted on here, so far this season.
I'm sure they'll be plenty more to come.

So am I right in thinking:-

You now believe Schelotto is actually a footballer?

While we're at it I assume [MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION] can expect a full apology after you 'keyboard warriored' him for calling you out over a post you are now walking (running) away from.

Morning moron,

Your problem please?

Can you not read? I was too quick to judge and hence my post last night accepting my mistake? Are we not all allowed an opinion only to be proved wrong and therefore admit your mistake?

You are one sad individual to take the time to trawl through this forum for a previous post of mine.

I’m pretty confident I’m one of many who were dubious of Schelotto’s performances at first but have been delighted with how he’s settled and turned things around.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton

Why don’t you take his season ticket off him whilst he has a ‘season off’ next year? Brilliant.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Morning moron,

Your problem please?

Can you not read? I was too quick to judge and hence my post last night accepting my mistake? Are we not all allowed an opinion only to be proved wrong and therefore admit your mistake?

You are one sad individual to take the time to trawl through this forum for a previous post of mine.

I’m pretty confident I’m one of many who were dubious of Schelotto’s performances at first but have been delighted with how he’s settled and turned things around.

I was compelled to give a thumbs up on your post for addressing Stat Brother by his proper title.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Morning moron,

Your problem please?

Bit sharp this morning aren’t we mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Takes guts to admit your wrong but as you say some people have nothing better to do than trawl through these forums
Obviously he lives at home with his Mum and her cat

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Morning moron,

Your problem please?

Just pointing out we've had loads of these 'I was wrong to judge so quickly' posts.
As I'm infuriated by our very own 'never wrong' Granddad I'm pleased you're as quick to change your mind and own it as you are quick to judge.

As sad as I am, your tirade against Sussex Nomad happened to be on the one random page I read last night:-

Dear God I just skimmed from #81 to #120.

There's just too many to :bounce:

I defy anyone to not poke the bear after reading that!!
Oh and while we're on the subject any Maty Ryan stuff you want to get off your chest? :lol:

I'm not too sure what I'd do with another season ticket, although sitting away from my kids has a certain charm.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please do elaborate.

T'was a joke hence the :lol: what with Ryan being the main recipient of Absolutely superb today. I was far too quick to judge after his first few games posts.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
He's played a fair few games now, mostly pretty decent, what is so premature about giving a player praise for actually being decent? I can only guess you are firmly in the camp of him being shit and cannot wait for him to f'uck up.

I really wouldn't worry, Rev's a miserable fecker who's glass isn't only half empty, it has a chip on the rim, lipstick on it but also has a shot of cum floating on the top !

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
From a Chelsea forum

We should sign that Scholloto fella, far better than Moses

I was stood in the queue for the train near some ‘normal’ Chelsea fans who were saying how shit Moses was and they wish they’d replace him

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know this is an attempt at coming across all high and mighty, but I don’t get your point. Somebody slated Schelotto after a bad performance. It was justified. It also has no baring on how he played today. I mean, if picking out a post from over a month ago to sneer makes you happy then knock yourself out.

Sorry, that wasn't a post, that was a few pages of how shit he was. It doesn't just happen on an Albion fan board, it happens everywhere. But if you don't understand football, which is the basis of everything you go watch, just do one of two things. Keep your proverbial mouth shut or don't go, it really is that simple.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here