Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genki Haraguchi

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Or how about:
Posh Spice is a slapper
But comes across all snooty
And when she's shagging any of the other players who have previously been identified as possible transfer targets
She thinks of Haraguchi

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nice! :)

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Bloody hell, are you STILL all going on and on about his girl friend? Every time I come on this thread it's in a forlorn hope to catch some snippet of news about our potential new signing. But no, it's blah, blah, blah, isn't she FIT, isn't she GORGEOUS, no she's NOT, etc, etc.

Just saying.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This could be a really good signing for us. She's got a beautiful smile along with a pair of mesmerising eyes. She has style both with her dress-sense and hair. There's no way she could actually be any prettier. It's as if she's been carved out by Michelangelo. Perfection at its finest.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This could be a really good signing for us. She's got a beautiful smile along with a pair of mesmerising eyes. She has style both with her dress-sense and hair. There's no way she could actually be any prettier. It's as if she's been carved out by Michelangelo. Perfection at its finest.

She gets a thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

But can she play at left back?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Been out the country for the past week, but, oh look, here comes the utterly predictable strategic Premier League Asian signing. Sell a hundred thousand shirts to the Asian premier League market. It's a well-trodden path. If we don't sign this one, we'll doubtless sign another one. And not for any football-related reason. Fair enough, guess the board could probably exerted sufficient pressure on Hughton by saying that this one currently plays in Germany. It's a fair compromise.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Been out the country for the past week, but, oh look, here comes the utterly predictable strategic Premier League Asian signing. Sell a hundred thousand shirts to the Asian premier League market. It's a well-trodden path. If we don't sign this one, we'll doubtless sign another one. And not for any football-related reason. Fair enough, guess the board could probably exerted sufficient pressure on Hughton by saying that this one currently plays in Germany. It's a fair compromise.

We have signed a Scottish player also :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here