Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Allardyce Resigns....

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I wonder if they will go all put for the manager at Hull or either of the mon promoted playoff teams.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I think every single person connected with Palace will be delighted with that arrangement, as relegation was a very real possiblity before he came in.

The Independant are reporting that Sam is resigning to take some time away from football. Even if that's not true and he's resigning because we didn't get Defoe, then Parish and co. have made the right decision. We've already got Benteke who is probably the best PL striker outside the top 6 clubs, and Defoe's contract is worth £20m over 3 years. Paying that amount of money for a player who will be 37 when it ends is absolutely mental.

Sam did an excellent job last season and will leave with our best wishes. I hope very much that this has happened in time to see Marco Silva take the job.

too good for you, off to saints.
be more realistic :wink:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Genius. Zaha will once again move onto bigger and better things I imagine...Burnley or Bournemouth most likely.

i heard he had already given his notice and wants to cancel his contract.

apparently he is so disheartened he is packing up football altogether and changing sport. He targeting the next olympics and teaming up with Tom Daley. He says he's got a head for heights and has often been given a perfect 10 for artistic impression for his dives so a Gold medal should be within his grasp

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I think every single person connected with Palace will be delighted with that arrangement, as relegation was a very real possiblity before he came in.

The Independant are reporting that Sam is resigning to take some time away from football. Even if that's not true and he's resigning because we didn't get Defoe, then Parish and co. have made the right decision. We've already got Benteke who is probably the best PL striker outside the top 6 clubs, and Defoe's contract is worth £20m over 3 years. Paying that amount of money for a player who will be 37 when it ends is absolutely mental.

Sam did an excellent job last season and will leave with ourbest wishes. I hope very much that this has happened in time to see Marco Silva take the job.

Benteke better than Lukaku and Vardy ? Ok then

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hearing Peter Reid is in advanced talks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

attachment.php

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
This was always on the cards ever since Sainsbury's took all the decent sandwiches out of their meal deal. Just no attraction in working at Selhurst any more.

David Moyes is a lot skinner though - looks much more like a salad man, so nailed on to take over.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Some more on Allardyce:

Sky are reporting that there was no fall out with Steve Parish. There wasn't any disagreement on transfer budget. Sam wanted to go out on a high and felt he'd restored his reputation in England. Sam thought now was the best time to leave as it would give Palace ample time to find a replacement. Sam isn't looking for an immediate return to football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here