Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace- do you want them to stay up?

Do you want the Palace to stay up / go down?

• Stay up

Votes: 52 24.6%
  • Go down

Votes: 159 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
As Blink-182 sang "Down, down, down, down."

Unfortunately they will stay up.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I don't know about any one else

but when the fixtures come out

palace will be the first I look for

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If Hull beat them next week and Swansea win at Sunderland, the Nigels are in big trouble.

And it would be the best and funniest relegation ever.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
They're safe but I'm loving the current implosion, it's textbook Palace, they start thinking they're either going to qualify for Europe or win the FA Cup and they fvck it up every time and after their recent mini run and accompanying delusion they've been brought back down with a bang yet again. Even if they stay up, with Zaha off to Spurs and Sakho (?) too pricey to secure from Liverpool it could be a wonderful summer ahead.
:amex:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And they've got odious bung-taking, Hubba Bubba chewing fat fashion disaster wanker Allardyce as a manager for fark's ache!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I WAS GETTING CONFUSED 1962 was the SNOW? ? ? game-YES IT's Rubbish-been looking after a 10 month old baby all afternoon and morning (on my own-on top of going to bed at 2am last night) sorry for shouting !!!! :lolol:

As our Palace friend said earlier-it was 1974.....

DON'T SHOUT THEN! - you'll wake the baby! :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I WAS GETTING CONFUSED 1962 was the SNOW? ? ? game-YES IT's Rubbish-been looking after a 10 month old baby all afternoon and morning (on my own-on top of going to bed at 2am last night) sorry for shouting !!!! [emoji38]ol:

As our Palace friend said earlier-it was 1974.....
I was just thinking that your posts were making more sense than usual today.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So Hull, who have to play Palace next contrived to lose 2-0 at home to SUNDERLAND? FFS. Palace are safe.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
So Hull, who have to play Palace next contrived to lose 2-0 at home to SUNDERLAND? FFS. Palace are safe.

And this is why they won't go down, because those below them are even worse than they are.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Just watching the highlights on MOTD - Hull had many chances to win the game - Niasse (a so-calked striker) on loan from Everton looked dreadfull. Cost £13.5m in summer 2016 and loaned to Hull in January transfer window with a view to a £10m permanent deal.

I hope our transfer business is better than that.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

IF Hull win at Palace next Sunday lunchtime, which they're perfectly capable of doing, it'll be squeaky bum time on the final day of the season for Swansea, Palace and Hull.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Crystal Palace boss Sam Allardyce says his relegation-battling side have been guilty of suffering a "dip" in form after reaching the 38-point mark. (Guardian)

How the fook can you spend all season amassing a staggering 38 point AND have a dip in form afterwards? :lol:

Clowns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here