Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What to do in brighton

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
So my partner and I are offloading the baby to a relative for a few hours on Saturday and are going to get something to eat in brighton.

We are unsure what to do after. There's naff all on in the cinemas and with the freezing weather, I doubt she'll want to walk along the beach. Apart from taking her for a boink, what else is there to do?

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

When did use of the word 'so' transfer from the beginning of a spoken sentence to be used at the being of a written sentence?

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
When did use of the word 'so' transfer from the beginning of a spoken sentence to be used at the being of a written sentence?
When did 'being' become an acceptable replacement for 'beginning'? #grammarpolice

This is hardly a place for formally written messages, my friend.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
For some reason i can't quite fathom women seem to love brighton marina at first i thought it maybe the Mcdonalds or possibly the huge mullet swimming around the boats but whatever it is they seem happy with it , a good idea would be to pop down there first then take in the Whitehawk game at east brighton park , what more could a woman want .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.jpg

When did 'being' become an acceptable replacement for 'beginning'? #grammarpolice

This is hardly a place for formally written messages, my friend.

:thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

That makes no grammatical sense. You have used apostrophes as quotes around the word "so" which is incorrect. In addition you have failed to copy said word in verbatim. The correct method was "So" and not 'so'

Therefore, a revision of the paragraph to contextualise the narrative is required.

Please try harder next time

B -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
How about go and STAND on an RMT picket LINE for the day ?

The RMT do picket lines? Like when?

NEVER seen one at Worthing station. If they could be bothered to get out of their pits and had a picket line at Worthing Station I would NEVER cross it. But they can't be arsed, so I catch the train anyway. Ho hum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here