Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City fail to sell out their Play off final ticket allocation

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Pleased to see that 45k Wednesday fans will be travelling home utterly miserable. Made my day big time 😃

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well done to Hull - I'm glad they are 'out of the way' for next season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Exactly my view. The respective numbers today just show that Sheff Wed just have a lot of fair weather fans.

If these people had bothered to support their side over the years then maybe they wouldn't have taken so long to reach the Championship play-offs.

At least they can comfort themselves with the fact that the profit from Wembley ticket sales today is theirs, all theirs!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It's Boro I feel sorry for,, finish 2nd and your for ever known as a runner up Where Hull fifnish 4th and get winners medals and a damn site more money.?!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
That's the first game of next season sorted i reckon

Away to the MASSIVE with a crowd of 24k

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's Boro I feel sorry for,, finish 2nd and your for ever known as a runner up Where Hull fifnish 4th and get winners medals and a damn site more money.?!

Boro did- and I think this is frankly piss poor- get given a trophy and medals.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That is an excellent read, and puts it into perspective. Fair play to the Hull fans who did go, delighted they beat the South Yorkshire plastics who never go to Hillsborough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very good, thanks.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The Hull love in continues.
The Premier League would have gained so much more if Boro, Derby and ourselves had gone up. Parachute payments, not Dyche and whispering Steve, got Burnley and Hull up.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The Hull love in continues.
The Premier League would have gained so much more if Boro, Derby and ourselves had gone up. Parachute payments, not Dyche and whispering Steve, got Burnley and Hull up.
The love in for Hull is because their team beat the cheats from Sheffield. Oh, and because the sadly deluded Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: fans thought they were already in the premier league.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The love in for Hull is because their team beat the cheats from Sheffield. Oh, and because the sadly deluded Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: fans thought they were already in the premier league.

Well I'm not celebrating. Bollox to them both. And we took four points from Hull and Whispering Steve Bruce last season. Only positive is that Wednesday are not that good and should provide points next season. Hull are a disgrace, couldn't sell their tickets and would have sold half their team but for parachute payments.

Anyway, back to Hull and their ticket sales: this is a worthy read on the subject.

http://www.football365.com/news/hull-empty-seats-ask-yourself-why

Yes I agree with others it is an excellent article but on the subject of supporters, yesterday proves size isn't everything.....

In the league game at the Amex I felt the Wednesday fans were the loudest at the Amex this season (only around 1800 in a dull bore draw), at Hillsborough in the play-off they were outstanding (as were those of us in attendance) but yesterday although again hugely vocal until the goal I felt their fans went missing after going behind and gave up the ghost - was it because they knew their team were never going to get back in it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here