Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dubai bar for stoke match

Goldstone 1975

Jan 23, 2017
Anybody know where albion fans in Dubai will be watching the match ? I am staying in the Jumeirah beach area near the doubletree.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Agree, Dubai is a soulless place I would avoid. Strict Islamic laws can quite easily see you thrown in jail with few
Human rights for the most minor offences . Why anyone goes there is beyond my understanding

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I’d normally be up for meeting, but I’m planning on staying up till 2am to watch the Albion and then getting up again at 5:30am to watch the Seattle Seahawks game.

So I’m going to be a lame old fart and do both from home, rather than coming out.

You could try asking Harts Shirt?

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
O how I miss Dubai and laugh at the ignorant posts from Dubai haters every time the Daily Mail print an article about the place.Haven't been there since a few times in 2007 and after recently selling a couple of small units I had there I no longer have a connection with the place.

OP I don't know if Rock Bottom club is showing the game.I had some great nights there but I would avoid the place especially if you are prone to rubbing up to men as this could land you in jail.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
O how I miss Dubai and laugh at the ignorant posts from Dubai haters every time the Daily Mail print an article about the place.Haven't been there since a few times in 2007 and after recently selling a couple of small units I had there I no longer have a connection with the place.

OP I don't know if Rock Bottom club is showing the game.I had some great nights there but I would avoid the place especially if you are prone to rubbing up to men as this could land you in jail.

Enough trolling thanks. Bye.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here