Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Without wanting to sound a negative note in what has been so far a good team performance, Ryan's distribution has been a bit off tonight

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I can't believe I am watching this.
We look so comfortable against a much more expensive team.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've been missing Solly.

larus

I can't believe I am watching this.
We look so comfortable against a much more expensive team.

I think this just goes to show the good structure TB has built at the club. Good recruitment and planning. Just goes to show you don’t need £35m-50m players everywhere. We’re far from a great team and of course need more quality up front, but you just feel that when we do sign someone, there’s a great chance of them being a good buy.

Make’s me wonder at those who always seem so keen to slag off signings after 1-2 games

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I think this just goes to show the good structure TB has built at the club. Good recruitment and planning. Just goes to show you don’t need £35m-50m players everywhere. We’re far from a great team and of course need more quality up front, but you just feel that when we do sign someone, there’s a great chance of them being a good buy.

Make’s me wonder at those who always seem so keen to slag off signings after 1-2 games

I find such sensible responses unnerving

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I think Jamie Carragher summed it up well... and I never thought that I'd say that. He said...

West Ham have much better individuals but their individual players are better than the sum of the team. Brighton are the exact opposite. The team is much stronger than the sum of its parts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I think Jamie Carragher summed it up well... and I never thought that I'd say that. He said...

West Ham have much better individuals but their individual players are better than the sum of the team. Brighton are the exact opposite. The team is much stronger than the sum of its parts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't get it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here