Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A Premier league team has one striker in its match day squad. That's pitiful.

And truly shocking. Makes the club look pathetic. Either we want to play the Premier League game or we don't. We really should be properly resourced by now.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There's a lot of crying going on here, a lot of it isn't reasonable. The decision that Pröpper and Ryan aren't good enough, after 2 games, is ridiculous.

This team today is one of the best teams this club has ever fielded and that's a team which is capable of winning the game. We might not win it, but there's certainly quality in the team today and we've got such good defensive players that we could find ourselves keeping a clean sheet here and getting a goal from somewhere. A set piece is probably our best chance of a goal, but there's no shame in that!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Enjoy the journey, apparently. It's what everyone strove for, over the last six years.

Also, none of the other relegation candidates have fared any better than us, in terms of points, their play and transfer business, apparently.

In fairness we should be enjoying this particular journey regarding strikers, we've done it so many times before.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Those poor souls who travelled there today!

Still, let's get behind he team, UTA!

bb14f85b2fdf460858b25a7070fe3d69.jpg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Another defeat today. Why the hell is Ryan still being picked ? Hemed upfront who needs 3 chances which he won't get to score along with no pace.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I guess we will see. You and I both know the club don't say too much 're injuries.

True, but I saw Glenn in the week and he looked to be walking fine. Certainly not like a bloke who is carrying a serious injury that will keep him out for two months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here