Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2016/17 ***

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Am a Falcons fan, although I like the Jaguars sort of 2nd team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I edited as the Packers comment was to Stat - I would say the Jags are my second just because of what they are trying to do here and the atmosphere when they play at Wembley is so good

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I think its picked NE for my D if whoever has Cinci would be happy to trade that would be good - just want them to cheer against the skins at Wembley

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Sorry I edited as the Packers comment was to Stat - I would say the Jags are my second just because of what they are trying to do here and the atmosphere when they play at Wembley is so good

Agreed mate,Same with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Great, it's drafting an injured player for me :(

You are on the clock: Draft a player or Ladarius Green will be picked for you.

Still can't get past the loading page

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Mine is bust too, looks like everyone is now ****ed. Not sure what to do.

We could do the draft again, and make sure we all draft the same players up to the point it failed?

The problem would be finding a time when we can all get online at once to do it and making sure we pick the same players

I vote we leave as is as we must have all pretty much chosen our starting team at least

Possibly, at least it might encourage trading, but it's random now and someone might end up with no one to trade and nothing left in the free agents market, putting them at a distinct disadvantage

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I vote we leave as is as we must have all pretty much chosen our starting team at least

I had a Def and Kicker to select.

I just enjoy participating so will go with what the majority think. Alternatively if [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] makes a decision, that is fine, as he has the nightmare of the whole thing and has done a great job.......

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
We could do the draft again, and make sure we all draft the same players up to the point it failed?

The problem would be finding a time when we can all get online at once to do it and making sure we pick the same players

Exactly, If there is a list that would work but it crashed at different times for people - I didnt have a D TE or Kicker when it crashed although I had some lined up. Its not like its a money league and I dont know about others but it really just keeps me interested in games that I otherwise may not watch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here