Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players/Staff Vehicles

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is a real invasion of the players' privacy. Who cares what cars they drive? Get a life!

Hear what you are saying.

A few years back, I took the family up to Old Trafford. I was amazed to see 100's of MU fans outside the players car park, taking photos of the cars (No players in sight!).

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
CMS - Audi R8/10
Spanish Dave's got the Fiat 500
PIG's got a Big Merc CL

I can confirm CMS has an Audi R8. I saw him filing it up at handcross services when he was SUPPOSEDLY injured. He should have been in bed or the pub if he was off sick.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I've seen plenty of flashy looking jobs with Spanish plates in the car park this season. Who do they belong to? No idea :shrug:

All I will add - Todays players drive nicer vehicles than those who played for us during the troubled Goldstone years. Imagine my surprise one day when I was waiting at the red lights by Shoreham Airport and a beaten up Ford Focus pulled alongside me. Inside were the Fox Brothers, Paul McDonald and Derek Allen.

I hope the three passengers chipped in for petrol?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Saw Ulloa in a BMW 7 series in Brighton Marina, didn't notice the plates

CMS has an Audi R8 sports car,- very flash.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Lua Lua has an X6 not an X5, I think alot of the players have X6's and BMWs, Im guessing Chandlers sort them out!

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am sure I have seen Spanish Dave in a 4x4 of some kind ? X6 or similar

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Greer drives a black Audi Q7. Saw him filling up at Pyecombe services on the A23. He also bought a giant Twix bar, and a pack of Pork Scratchings (you can take the boy out of Scotland...) because I was behind him in the queue. He smelt lovely, effortlessly wearing skinny jeans, a white T-shirt and flip flops.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I like football, I like cars, I like this thread... the weirdos are the ones reading too much in to it? haha

Spanish Dave gets my vote so far, very impressed that he choses to drive a great (unassuming) car like the F500 he clearly enjoys driving, as opposed to posing!!

Whilst I agree it is vaguely stalky and weird to care, if a footballer is going to drive around in a hugely expensive sports car with a personalised number plate that tells the whole world who it belongs to, then he can hardly complain about privacy.
Indeed. Driving around Wilmslow, Cheshire, I was nearly taken out on a roundabout by a monster of a car that failed to give way. Registration number RF1000, driven by ... guess which Manchester United player? I guess I was unlucky I was up that way during a period when he wasn't subject to one of those driving bans that he seemed fond of collecting.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Indeed. Driving around Wilmslow, Cheshire, I was nearly taken out on a roundabout by a monster of a car that failed to give way. Registration number RF1000, driven by ... guess which Manchester United player?

I'll go for....Clayton Blackmore?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here