Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Brand.........

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So I've blown one of your circuits with my question and you switched on your emergency defense mode :lolol:

I could have asked you the same question.. why did a man in a cave strike 3 buildings when he could of struck 1,
I wouldn't have a clue as to what goes through some mass murderers mind.. im not a shrink. :smokin:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
do you honestly believe a man in a cave could organise something as magnitude as this.
of course whatever could have I been thinking.. steel buildings designed to withstand aeroplanes full of jet fuel couldn't possibly come down under the strain.. including building 7 ??? what am I saying.. fire could not bring down a tower block in hours. awfully sorry:D

firstly he wasnt living in a cave, he went cave hopping once his plan to fly a couple of planes into WTC was spectacularly sucessfull and the US marines were sent into Afganistan to find him.

secondly, you assume that a design will work as expected in real world events, and we know from a history of engineering failing thats a very false assumption. fact is the buildings did come down and the alternative theory (that there was controlled demolition) has far more theoretical problems than plane and fuel weakening the structure.

there was a very interesting programme recently where someone posited that the fuel for the destruction of the steel was the aluminium of the aircraft (many materials can become fuel for a exothermic reaction in the correct circumstances).

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
If you ask a qualified structural engineer about any of the buildings collapse they will tell you the truth. I have asked this question to someone who I know in the trade which is more than just watching youtube videos made for the purpose of self promoting attention seekers.

Until you do find out from someone in the game this video best describes the collapse of WT7.

i notice that ignores the BBC clip and the recording of larry silverstein ?
all i can say is I pray that you are right.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I could have asked you the same question.. why did a man in a cave strike 3 buildings when he could of struck 1,
I wouldn't have a clue as to what goes through some mass murderers mind.. im not a shrink. :smokin:

I don't know where he was residing at the time, I thought he was in a campervan in Bognor Regis, however the difference is I can answer that, it was for maximum distruction. Now you try answering the question?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
firstly he wasnt living in a cave, he went cave hopping once his plan to fly a couple of planes into WTC was spectacularly sucessfull and the US marines were sent into Afganistan to find him.

secondly, you assume that a design will work as expected in real world events, and we know from a history of engineering failing thats a very false assumption. fact is the buildings did come down and the alternative theory (that there was controlled demolition) has far more theoretical problems than plane and fuel weakening the structure.

there was a very interesting programme recently where someone posited that the fuel for the destruction of the steel was the aluminium of the aircraft (many materials can become fuel for a exothermic reaction in the correct circumstances).

did you realise the debris (steels etc) from the twin towers were removed and shipped to china before forensics had a chance to analyse them.
seems a lot of suspicious behaviour especially the more you read in to it.
said all that i sincerely pray that you are right and that i am barking up the wrong tree.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I don't know where he was residing at the time, I thought he was in a campervan in Bognor Regis, however the difference is I can answer that, it was for maximum distruction. Now you try answering the question?

:facepalm: because they are evil b*stards i suppose and wanted to inflict as much pain and misery as possible..frankly i couldn't give a t*ss as to why they went through so much trouble when the question was of unimportance anyway.
have you answered any of my questions...larry silverstein and his insurance scam. the bbc blunder??? im all ears ??

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
did you realise the debris (steels etc) from the twin towers were removed and shipped to china before forensics had a chance to analyse them.

do you realise the steel was sold in open auction and took some years for it to be shipped, plenty of time for anyone interested to indepedently aquire and test for unexpected materials? alot of dis-information from the conspriacists is like this, a half truth spun out into somthing that is proof, usually in contradiction to other proofs.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
:facepalm: because they are evil b*stards i suppose and wanted to inflict as much pain and misery as possible..frankly i couldn't give a t*ss as to why they went through so much trouble when the question was of unimportance anyway.
have you answered any of my questions...larry silverstein and his insurance scam. the bbc blunder??? im all ears ??

The thing about him insuring the buildings against a terror attack? Why would that be a surprise? They have been attacked before.

He onviously gained massively from it but that doesn't bear any facts to proof of direct involvement. With your logic anyone who has car insurance is guilty of deliberately having an accident when they have one.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
The thing about him insuring the buildings against a terror attack? Why would that be a surprise? They have been attacked before.

He onviously gained massively from it but that doesn't bear any facts to proof of direct involvement. With your logic anyone who has car insurance is guilty of deliberately having an accident when they have one.

you failed once again to answer a simple question "pull it" ?? a word larry silverstein used on 9/11 and how he avoided several questions that were put to him in a public enquiry over that particular word.
plus the accidental cock up that the bbc had made.. trade centre 7 still standing even though they had already announced the collapse of the building minutes earlier. :lolol: you really couldn't make it up.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

here's a good one for you to prove all conspiracy theorists aren't just mugs.
sorry for no link "high ranking US major general exposes September 11" youtube.
what would he possibly have to gain by it ?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
you failed once again to answer a simple question "pull it" ?? a word larry silverstein used on 9/11 and how he avoided several questions that were put to him in a public enquiry over that particular word.
plus the accidental cock up that the bbc had made.. trade centre 7 still standing even though they had already announced the collapse of the building minutes earlier. :lolol: you really couldn't make it up.

Here you go;

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
like it how much were these companies paid, only joking mate.
seems like a genuine enough source to me, i'll give you that one.

Thanks.

I have looked at all the CT's and even thought there could have been something in it after the Loose Change film. However it didn't take me too long to question the possibility of any of them being true.

For every 911 conspiracy there is an equal and opposite debunked version and I have watched videos from both sides.

America could organise a pissup in a brewery and there are so many things that would have had to go right I do not believe that they would be competent of carrying out something like this if all the conspiracies during the event are put together.

Michael Moor’s Fahrenheit 9/11 speaks the truth but there are no outlandish claims in it, unlike the 911 Loose Change film that CTers attach them to. I think we can both agree that Bush is a complete and utter **** along with Blair and the lies they told to take us to war, but that is no secret, the world knows this.

As much as I don't like to be hoodwinked by our government I equally do not want to be fooled by the CTers, who in all fairness, make a lot of money making films and books about it.

Someone who writes books about aliens and flying saucers makes money out of people who want to believe it. The conspiracy theories are in fact an illusion created for other personal gains, like fame notoriety and money.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
really haven't got the space on here, there are reals of valid theories on youtube. look em up for yourself.
Oh I've seen them, and they're as crazy as the next one. But you say you've discovered that it was an inside job - complete fact, rather than standard internet BS. Although I suspect it's just the latter.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Thanks.

I have looked at all the CT's and even thought there could have been something in it after the Loose Change film. However it didn't take me too long to question the possibility of any of them being true.

For every 911 conspiracy there is an equal and opposite debunked version and I have watched videos from both sides.

America could organise a pissup in a brewery and there are so many things that would have had to go right I do not believe that they would be competent of carrying out something like this if all the conspiracies during the event are put together.

Michael Moor’s Fahrenheit 9/11 speaks the truth but there are no outlandish claims in it, unlike the 911 Loose Change film that CTers attach them to. I think we can both agree that Bush is a complete and utter **** along with Blair and the lies they told to take us to war, but that is no secret, the world knows this.

As much as I don't like to be hoodwinked by our government I equally do not want to be fooled by the CTers, who in all fairness, make a lot of money making films and books about it.

Someone who writes books about aliens and flying saucers makes money out of people who want to believe it. The conspiracy theories are in fact an illusion created for other personal gains, like fame notoriety and money.
its not that I want to think badly of government far from it..but there are to many theories out there begging some proper answers..sure would be a mugs game to write them all off as a bunch of fraudsters without ever giving them the benefit of doubt. at this moment in time I lean towards the conspiracy side only for the fact certain answers have yet to be answered, once answered and i consider them to be genuine and true who knows i'll be sitting here debating the other side of the coin.
cant say that ive seen either of them films you pointed out to me though now you've mentioned them I will certainly take a look.
in return if you get time on your hand take a good look at the entire video I pointed out above.."high ranking US major general exposes september 11", as I said I fail to see what this bloke has to gain by lying, especially a fella in his position.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Oh I've seen them, and they're as crazy as the next one. But you say you've discovered that it was an inside job - complete fact, rather than standard internet BS. Although I suspect it's just the latter.

i'll admit there are some right shocking ones out there which give the whole thing a bad name but look hard enough and you'll find plenty to back up the conspiracy claim. obviously you haven't looked hard enough.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
obviously you haven't looked hard enough.
Obviously the entire world hasn't, because the vast majority of people believe it was a terrorist attack. You think you know better, but you're not even willing to share what you believe is the truth, which is very weird for someone that believes it was an inside job.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Obviously the entire world hasn't, because the vast majority of people believe it was a terrorist attack. You think you know better, .

that's because the vast majority of people are like sheep.. roll over don't ask any questions and let the government screw you over. great attitude:facepalm:

do you believe in everything government tells you ? does it not pay to be sceptical of government behaviour then ?

also if you think Im going to give you a list of credible videos to look over when you cant be bothered to look them up for yourself then you are very much mistaken.

as previously said there are far to many questions about 9/11 left unanswered. victims of 9/11 have been asking for a public inquiry since the disaster very first happened and all they get told from government is to shut their mouths which in-itself sounds very suspicious. what have the US government got to hide that they keep refusing a public inquiry.

one final thing by the tone of your voice it sounds as if no credible bit of evidence will be credible enough for you because you don't want it to be credible, ignorance could well be your downfall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here