Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Brand.........

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
the 1% are the fed who were the original architects of this whole shady project from the very beginning, plus members of sinister organisation's such as skull and bones, illuminate, a few Bilderberg members and various family dynasties such as the rockefeller's rothchild's etc who are all guilty of having blood on their hands and are known for pulling the strings of president's prime minister's politician's etc.

my real understanding of this came to light after discovering 9/11 was an inside job, it was then my entire outlook completely changed. had you of asked me this question a couple of years back to be perfectly honest with you I wouldn't of had a clue as to what you were droning on about. most probably thought to myself what type of nut job could possibly believe in sh*t like this the loon must be off his effin trolley.
surprising to see what a couple of years can do to someone.

Thanks for the reply. Not at all sure what this is??? What shady project? Yes, I can see what you mean about those families, though whether they have blood on their hands is probably best left alone.
But what are you saying about 09/11? What inside job? You have baffled me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the 1% are the fed who were the original architects of this whole shady project from the very beginning, plus members of sinister organisation's such as skull and bones, illuminate, a few Bilderberg members and various family dynasties such as the rockefeller's rothchild's etc who are all guilty of having blood on their hands and are known for pulling the strings of president's prime minister's politician's etc.

my real understanding of this came to light after discovering 9/11 was an inside job, it was then my entire outlook completely changed. had you of asked me this question a couple of years back to be perfectly honest with you I wouldn't of had a clue as to what you were droning on about. most probably thought to myself what type of nut job could possibly believe in sh*t like this the loon must be off his effin trolley.
surprising to see what a couple of years can do to someone.

Ah, this explains a lot. You are a CT nut job. If you're over 16 years old, have a word with yourself.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Thanks for the reply. Not at all sure what this is??? What shady project? Yes, I can see what you mean about those families, though whether they have blood on their hands is probably best left alone.
But what are you saying about 09/11? What inside job? You have baffled me.

there are loads of conspiracy theories about 9/11 all over the net, take a look at some for yourself and make what you want out of them. especially world trade centre 7 and how the BBC reported of it collapsing several minutes before it did , it was also coincidental how larry silverstein re insured the building just days before it collapsed and was heard on tape saying "pull it" just seconds before it collapsed. pull it in demolition terms means destruct
some top experts give their opinions on the falling of the towers aswell and their opinions floor any mainstream report, we were being fed with nothing but b*llocks from the very start.
notice the bereaved of 9/11 are denied any sort of inquest concerning their loved ones death. the case is closed subject in america. I wonder why eh:facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
my real understanding of this came to light after discovering 9/11 was an inside job, it was then my entire outlook completely changed.
Care to share with us how you discovered that it was an inside job?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
there are loads of conspiracy theories about 9/11 all over the net, take a look at some for yourself and make what you want out of them. especially world trade centre 7 and how the BBC reported of it collapsing several minutes before it did , it was also coincidental how larry silverstein re insured the building just days before it collapsed and was heard on tape saying "pull it" just seconds before it collapsed. pull it in demolition terms means destruct
some top experts give their opinions on the falling of the towers aswell and their opinions floor any mainstream report, we were being fed with nothing but b*llocks from the very start.
notice the bereaved of 9/11 are denied any sort of inquest concerning their loved ones death. the case is closed subject in america. I wonder why eh:facepalm:

I take your word that there are conspiracy theories, as there still are regarding Diana's death. But what makes you so utterly certain that the theories can be believed?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

If the Americans wanted a reason to go to war in the middle east they would have only needed to organise one plane into one tower, and it wouldn't have had to involve a controlled total demolition either. Why go to the extreme lenghts to complicate a cunning plan that would ultimately involve thousands of people being in on it?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Care to share with us how you discovered that it was an inside job?

really haven't got the space on here, there are reals of valid theories on youtube. look em up for yourself.
as said a couple of year back I would have named someone as barking mad for even suggesting 9/11 was a lie.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
really haven't got the space on here, there are reals of valid theories on youtube. look em up for yourself.
as said a couple of year back I would have named someone as barking mad for even suggesting 9/11 was a lie.

Ah the old Youtube video, the CT nut's weapon of choice!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
If the Americans wanted a reason to go to war in the middle east they would have only needed to organise one plane into one tower, and it wouldn't have had to involve a controlled total demolition either. Why go to the extreme lenghts to complicate a cunning plan that would ultimately involve thousands of people being in on it?

do you honestly believe a man in a cave could organise something as magnitude as this.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Here is one :lolol:

Richard Cage, a leading 911 Truther, proving that cardboard boxes and steel buildings are structurally different.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
of course whatever could have I been thinking.. steel buildings designed to withstand aeroplanes full of jet fuel couldn't possibly come down under the strain.. including building 7 ??? what am I saying.. fire could not bring down a tower block in hours. awfully sorry:D

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

ask them:p they done it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
of course whatever could have I been thinking.. steel buildings designed to withstand aeroplanes full of jet fuel couldn't possibly come down under the strain.. including building 7 ??? what am I saying.. fire could not bring down a tower block in hours. awfully sorry:D

If you ask a qualified structural engineer about any of the buildings collapse they will tell you the truth. I have asked this question to someone who I know in the trade which is more than just watching youtube videos made for the purpose of self promoting attention seekers.

Until you do find out from someone in the game this video best describes the collapse of WT7.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I take your word that there are conspiracy theories, as there still are regarding Diana's death. But what makes you so utterly certain that the theories can be believed?

im not certain, nobody can ever be certain, though one thing ive learnt in life is to never to dismiss anything.. that would be sheer ignorance and im certainly not ignorant..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here