Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky game movements

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why do they wait until 11th August to announce the October and November picks? The season won't have started by then so they'll be basing their decisions on exactly the same information available to them in July.

Why have one all expenses paid week/weekend in a top notch hotel when you can get away with two.

I don't understand why they cannot announce the Aug/Sept matches by the end of this week

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Given we are not a prime draw, I guess it means we'll be at the lower end of TV selection, so:

1 We'll have at least one game on a Saturday at 12:30 on Sky
2. We'll have at least one game on a Saturday at 5:30 on BT
3. We'll have at least one game on a Sunday at 1:30/2:15 on Sky
4. We'll have at least one game on a Sunday at 4:00/4:30 on Sky
5. We'll have at least one game either on a Friday at 7:30/8:00 or Monday at 8:00 on Sky

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
5. We'll have at least one game either on a Friday at 7:30/8:00 or Monday at 8:00 on Sky

I am delighted to see that Monday and Friday are part of the same package. Gives us a better chance hopefully of avoiding too many Mondays.

Football on a ****ing MONDAY is an absolute ****ing **** of an idea, thought up by utter *****.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Stoke away will be on Sunday lunchtime, to fulfil a quota.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You mean dodgy online ones or the seagulls TV? I noticed an icon next to the city fixture on the official site saying 'watch live on iflow'.

In the US NBC show every PL fixture on a stream or TV. It will only be dodgy if the person streaming it is dodgy, should be an abundance of good ones or alternatively just use VPN like POTG just said.

Jul 7, 2003
How does this work in the Prem? Is there the same 5 week commitment they have in the FL? I did look around the Sky website but couldn't find anything.

Don't forget BT Sport cover our games as well this season.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Arsenal away on Sept 30th will be moved as Arsenal are in the Europa League on Thursday 28th

Given that's Yom Kippur, that's good news for the many jewish supporters of both Clubs - not least our Chairman, Tomer & me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here