Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banner at Leverkusen tonight?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Only needs a few beers too many and the good relationship could be spoiled,recall Brighton fans getting into quite a bit of trouble in Cologne back in 88.
Best leave it as it is:blush:

They won't fall out. There's too many banners and photos of the friendship to put on Facebook. They even wished the lads a happy Christmas with both teams logos on the picture :wanker:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The general tone of the thread is 100% correct - Leverkusen's 'top boys' and our 'top boys' are very close knit. Speak to the right people and, as a Brighton fan, you won't have to buy a drink in Leverkusen I'm told...

:lolol: "Top boys".

I hope the German top boys are able to provide keyboard muscle in next season's online skirmishes against Smellhurst Ultras.

Ssshhhh. Plod might be monitoring all this chatter.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seeing as the banner has held aloft above the police in the NW corner with a Leverkusen logo on it I reckon they might have worked out the connection now!

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
They won't fall out. There's too many banners and photos of the friendship to put on Facebook. They even wished the lads a happy Christmas with both teams logos on the picture :wanker:

you clearly don't understand this matter--I will clarify for you --- we are leading them into a false sense of security so that if hostilities ever break out again at least we will know what a few of them look like ---JEEZ your getting close to giving our head start away---really !

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Over 100 Lev fans stayed in Brighton the night before their game at Spurs (Wembley) and had a good old piss up with loads of Brighton fans in The Franklin. Balkham and the Lev equivalent were parked up outside the pub all night

Loyal fans to boot,traveled all over to watch bha,through thick and thin

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Loyal fans to boot,traveled all over to watch bha,through thick and thin

Very loyal and proper drinking buddies. Sadly a few got banning orders from the world cup

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Only needs a few beers too many and the good relationship could be spoiled,recall Brighton fans getting into quite a bit of trouble in Cologne back in 88.
Best leave it as it is:blush:

The friendship has been going strong for 4 years now without any dramas. Some huge piss ups during that time as well. As far as Cologne goes - the more trouble caused there the better in the eyes of the Lev chaps.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
OK, let's clear this up. Now listen very carefully, I shall say is only once.

Es ist sehr einfach. Unsere spitzenjungen sind freundlich mit der Leverkusen beste jungen und sie alle mogen bier mit wurst.

Wurst oder nicht..........aber kann jeder Mann spielen auf die leften backen?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Like transfer dealings; or the truth about PiG and Oscar's wife, or about the real reasons that Gus was fired, you're either itk, or you're not.

The subject matter may change, but the feeling of superiority gained by being itk doesn't.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Get some of these in
image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here