Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Barbers in Brighton

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Clippers in Sydney Street. Reasonable price (£10.50), good straightforward barbers (if you want an Albion connection, Adam Virgo's been in there for a haircut a couple of times when I've been there)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Coopers-hairdressers.jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
H's on Blatchington Road in Hove is my personal fave. A tenner and I've never come out looking like more of a pillock than when I went in!

:thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Put his price up in the mid 90s,blaming "the ****ing Tory Government"
Good old cooper.

Coopers was on the site in Baker Street where Jools feat. Geordie Paul is now. Only went to Coopers once, just before the poor old lad (got) closed down. I was the only customer (well it was a Saturday morning...). He was in dressing gown and slippers. There was bowls of cat food all over the floor. There was cats all over the chairs. He more or less scalped me and charged me £1.50. I thrust a fiver in his hand and fled.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

No boys on Saturdays sign if I remember correctly, can't really read the hand written sign in that photo.
The notice board on the left hand side of the left window, had a postcard saying gearbox for Ford Popular or Prefect for sale.
Not sure why I remember these things as I never went in there, but it was one of those shops that made me always stop and stare.

I remember some other old boys type of barbers in Brighton back in the 70s/ 80s, Coombe Road, Lewes Road almost opposite the Labour Club and Ditchling Road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here