Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh, such a perfect day...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You've got a day off. You can do whatever you want to do, money no object. What do you do? Where do you go? Who with?

I would spend all day having a long soapy shower with Kelly Brook, maybe stopping for a cheese on toast sandwich about midday.

Attachments

• kelly brook3.jpg
    kelly brook3.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 256

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
12 hours locked in a sauna with kate winslett...the remaining twelve rehydrating whilst telling oliver reed all about it.

Genies are notorious for getting the wishes a bit mixed up, I would make sure I make that wish very very clear

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I'd do a spot of time traveling with Marty mcfly and hopefully end up in the alternate 2015. I could go on a hoverboard where power laced trainers and a jacket that drys and hydrate a pizza! I would then get him to take me back to the start of the day and I would sit down the seafront or maybe somewhere in the north or south lanes have a beer and watch the world go by :cool:

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I would've thought it was called a Cheese toastie? More concerning, why hasn't Marmite been mentioned as part of the experience?

It sounds like he's after something that looks like this:

Bread
Cheese (melted)
Toast
Bread

I'm not sure it has a name. I'm also unsure what Ms Brook would think of it.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'd treat myself to a nice hand shandy and then have a melted cheese and marmite pitta washed down with a pint of Ribena....or I might kill myself.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'd organize and attend a NSC Curry night which would likely go the way of Battle Royale after 10pm.

I'd also prepare the seating plan which would be great fun. :angel:

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
It sounds like he's after something that looks like this:

Bread
Cheese (melted)
Toast
Bread

I'm not sure it has a name. I'm also unsure what Ms Brook would think of it.

Now is kelly making this sandwich of a toasted kind also do you think she may put some baked beans in as well???

Codner's Crackpipe

Feb 25, 2005
I'd like to go round legoland with sean connery. Afterwards we'd go for a lovely lamb lunch in the centre of Windsor.

I've got to say Mellotron I dont think that's Connerys' cup of tea. I think Sean would rather do something like wander round the wild fowl park in Pepperstock with a bottle ae Scotch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here