Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2015 Tory landslide - Leicester City - Brexit- Trump . What next?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wouldn't that be bloody typical, 5 points clear of third, one game left then incinerated in a thermonuclear fireball .... *tut*

But at least we wouldn't have to put up with the ticket price rises for being promoted to the PL.

#Positives

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
5 Star to absolutely thrash Renzi in the Italian referendum,followed by a swift return to the Lira.
Marine le Pen to very soundly beat Hollande to the French presidency.

You have not been charged for this information.Feel free to use it at the bookies as I have my bets in place already.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
.. more in wood looking...

I'm not sure which is my favourite, this /\/\/\ , or [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] 's magnificent 'putting people on a pedal stool'.

Frankly, both attacks on our glorious language are an absolute disc race.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm not sure which is my favourite, this /\/\/\ , or [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] 's magnificent 'putting people on a pedal stool'.

Frankly, both attacks on our glorious language are an absolute disc race.

I must be tired (all night election / Test match marathon!)... I had to read this three times before working out what Blue3 was on about :nono:

An incredible period of history to be living through where the underdog will have their day,

The western world has changed with Brexit - President Trump- extreme left wing and right wing parties on the rise- the centre ground appears to be lost-a world realignment is on the cards more in wood looking-loosing it's world domination- the beginning of the end of capitalism?

The newly resurgent global empire of Russia likely to want fill the void-Middle East either set for decades of war or back under the yoke of dictators-The EU at a crossroads overwhelmed with mass movement of people's -while the world awaits the next big?

....And that's just the good news :( However, I understand that Waitrose are to sell a mulled wine scent bleach for Christmas toilet cleaning purposes.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Albion promoted.

A general election will be called before 2020
Labour decimated with a massive Tory majority and Lib Dems as opposition.
Or Corbyn elected as prime minister with a slender labour majority.

:moo:.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Maradona as a future FIFA president, keeping the long tradition of corruption and scandal that comes with it
He's already muting to become the Argentinian FIFA representative :laugh:

Quote:
Diego Armando Maradona: the icon of Argentine football, the who man almost single-handedly led Argentina to World Cup glory in ’86, and soon, he hopes, Argentina’s FIFA representative. Earlier this week, as Maradona celebrated his 56th birthday in Dubai, he released a video addressed to Argentine football fans declaring himself the savior of Argentine football in this time of institutional crisis. Now, in an interview with Clarín, he’s let us know how he plans to do that. He also had a lot to say about many of the hot topics and key figures of Argentine football, as he revealed to thoughts and plans with regards to FIFA, the AFA, Macri, Bauza, Messi and Tévez, among others.

http://www.thebubble.com/maradona-wants-to-be-argentinas-fifa-representative/

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here