Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calde

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not much chance of Anorthosis winning the league, I wouldnt think likely to be Apoel again or possibly AEL.

With an all new entirely Spanish management team, 5 Spanish players, 3 Portuguese players and 2 Brazilians, I think they could well be the surprise package this season. APOEL also have a new Spanish coach, but having had five managers in the last 18 months who knows how long he'll last.

For one round? .

They have quite a long history of Euro competitions, they've never done particularly well, but they've had many more appearances in UEFA/Euro/CL than any team Calde was likely to have signed for in the UK.

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Today Calde played for Anorthosis in a 2-1 win against Aris. So did one Adrian Colunga, who scored the first goal with a penalty.

As I'm here at the moment I will try to get to a game soon to see how the old boys are doing.

Today Calde played for Anorthosis in a 2-1 win against Aris. So did one Adrian Colunga, who scored the first goal with a penalty.

As I'm here at the moment I will try to get to a game soon to see how the old boys are doing.

Dare you to start a "..he scores with his face..." chant.

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Tonight our hero scored a 92nd minute headed equaliser for Anorthosis. Sorry I only saw it in the pub but he looked very good, if a bit wasted, at centre back.

do they have a version of NSC ? if so we could all join and start a Calde appreciation society

Got as far as their website

http://www.zerozero.pt/equipa.php?id=1043#

But not much further due to language/adblocker issues. There is a "fun" section but can't quite work out if they have chat. You can vote for your favourite player as well!

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
They drew 0-0 at home wednesday.
He's played all 4 league matches, and scored that last minute equaliser.

You still over there lincolnshire?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
mmmm_4895x3264.jpg
Just doesn't look right. He should be at home with us :bowdown:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Calde looks EXACTLY how he ended up looking in his pic in my Albion 2013 calendar (September).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here