Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor suggests the window is essentially shut

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
All very quiet. I wonder if we're done for this window.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Anyway now the man from the Argus he say...... Maybe.....

Good Ol'Naylor

Albion are not ruling out more movement in and out of the Amex on the final day of the transfer window.
Dagenham and Redbridge prospect Jodi Jones remains a possible back-up addition to Chris Hughton’s firepower in the final hours of trading.
The exit list is headed by Adrian Colunga, although a return to Spain for the out-of-favour striker was subject to their midnight deadline last night.
Albion have shelved for now their interest in Boca Juniors front man Jonathan Calleri amid complications connected with the club’s chase for the Argentinian title, forthcoming presidential election and free-spending competition for his services.
The Seagulls moved swiftly instead to complete the capture from Feyenoord of Elvis Manu, who can play anywhere across the front line.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I will precede this by saying that I have not heard this first hand, so I will not vouch for the veracity.

But someone currently working at the training ground (a chap I know, who is not a WUM) has apparently been told that an Albion director is on a plane back from South America with a striker. A £9m striker. I don't know his source, so as I say, I am by no means claiming this is FACT. Its just what I have heard, about 10 minutes ago.

Make of it what you will...

This is my favourite post of NSC for a long, long time.

Fantastic news :rock:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
So where were our "moles" at Heathrow videoing the arrivals hall? Where are the fake taxi drivers with in the know knowledge? Who is staking out the Hickstead Little Chef and Donatellos? Who have we got at the training ground waiting for the "Harry Redknapp" moment?

Come on people....

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Anyway now the man from the Argus he say...... Maybe.....

Good Ol'Naylor

Albion are not ruling out more movement in and out of the Amex on the final day of the transfer window.
Dagenham and Redbridge prospect Jodi Jones remains a possible back-up addition to Chris Hughton’s firepower in the final hours of trading.
The exit list is headed by Adrian Colunga, although a return to Spain for the out-of-favour striker was subject to their midnight deadline last night.
Albion have shelved for now their interest in Boca Juniors front man Jonathan Calleri amid complications connected with the club’s chase for the Argentinian title, forthcoming presidential election and free-spending competition for his services.
The Seagulls moved swiftly instead to complete the capture from Feyenoord of Elvis Manu, who can play anywhere across the front line.
Who knows what today will bring, if anything. I will be glued to the Argus website every 30 minutes or so. When is deadline time -was it earlier than midnight?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Deadline closes at 6pm.

Suggest everyone email Paul Barber about pies/flags/bunting/escalators/gullies girls etc as I suggest his response times may indicate whether or not we're doing anything else today or if he's sat on a sun lounger iPad and piña colada in hand!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So where were our "moles" at Heathrow videoing the arrivals hall? Where are the fake taxi drivers with in the know knowledge? Who is staking out the Hickstead Little Chef and Donatellos? Who have we got at the training ground waiting for the "Harry Redknapp" moment?

Come on people....

Maybe M1 through the East Midlands is really the place to be, Or maybe the cuckoos have flown? *taps nose*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here