Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Day Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I wish we still had the former Man Utd and Polish international in goal, who we signed on a free, then the former Fulham reserve David Stockdale who cost a million plus.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Unbelievably frustrating, Up to and including the goal we looked fantastic. Let a sloppy goal in and the wind has completely been taken out our sails.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
why did we let Kuzczack go? he was fantastic, solid and promoted confidence in the defenders. now we have this walking deathtrap between the posts, that we paid the privilege for.

Let's not rewrite history, he was poor for the second half of last season. He blamed anyone but mostly Bruno for his errors too. Stockdale does not appear to be the star he was built up to be though. I'd risk giving game time to Walton and drop Stockdale for a few games and see how it goes.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We have lost any momentum that we had

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Let's not rewrite history, he was poor for the second half of last season. He blamed anyone but mostly Bruno for his errors too. Stockdale does not appear to be the star he was built up to be though. I'd risk giving game time to Walton and drop Stockdale for a few games and see how it goes.

PIG was poor for the 2nd half of the season but I think the fear is that we are still in September and there are already 2/3 goals that were definitely Stockdales fault and another 2/3 that he could have done better with. Hopefully he is still just settling in.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
PIG was poor for the 2nd half of the season but I think the fear is that we are still in September and there are already 2/3 goals that were definitely Stockdales fault and another 2/3 that he could have done better with. Hopefully he is still just settling in.

lets hope so as he is all we have at the moment

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I wish we still had the former Man Utd and Polish international in goal, who we signed on a free, then the former Fulham reserve David Stockdale who cost a million plus.

This is what happened. A classic lesson in why the word than is different to then.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Are there any stats for how long it takes to settle in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here