Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Think I'm gonna be traditional and stick to Christmas. Also April is a bit mental for me. Good luck! I'll be watching. If you need any guidance (although I'm sure you'll be fine), shout.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If everyone still wants to do this over April, and no-one has any objections, I don't mind organising it this time around.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Count me in please....I just missed it last time.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Well as it looks like no-one has any objections lets get the ball rolling.

Can everyone who wants to take part please PM their name and address. I think I will set a deadline of Sunday evening at 7pm for sign ups then look to get the details of who you are sending a CD out to everyone either Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Rules (as per Albumen's first post)
You get chosen an NSC poster who has signed up for the SEBCD2014 (Secret Easter Bunny CD) randomly by the organiser (me) by PM.
You keep it a secret (yes, hence the title)
You compile and burn a CD for them including artwork skillz (new, old music, whatever the hell you like) and send it before Easter if at all possible.
They play it, review it on here, and guess the sender. Only the organiser and the sender will know.

If done well it's a great way of finding new music you'd never hear, see the amazing artwork of NSC's CD covers. It's pride.

The only bit of trust here is each contributor will have to pm me their addresses so I can forward it to the receiver. No Nigerian bank accounts though. You're signing up to 2 people knowing your address, that's all. Me and the sender.

Even if you get someone who's genre isn't your cup of tea there's still entertainment to be had by the review.

We also have to publicly slaughter anyone who signs up but doesn't send or review as it's very unfair on the other. You may even get an overseas poster so you'll have to be willing to cough up £3 to send it.

As we've got some people who live overseas please let me know if you'd rather not incur the additional costs of posting something abroad and I'll try to accommodate that. I'll find the list of who sent to who last time and make sure there are no repeats.

I am not going to be too strict on the Easter deadline as others have already said they'd like to have the whole of April to get this done which is fair enough as it can be a busy time over the next few weeks if we get some decent weather during the school holidays, who knows some of us might want to celebrate if one of our players finally manages to hit the back of the net before the end of season. The end of April will be the absolute deadline before I start chasing and then naming and shaming the bad eggs who've welched on their promise to send a CD.

Happy burning.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Sign ups coming in, many thanks to those that have already signed up. You've got until 7pm Sunday to PM to join in. Could I ask one of the mods to change the title of this thread to something along the lines of the NSC Secret Easter Bunny CD Burn 2014 or similar please so people can easily tell we are doing it again.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
go on then

32013-cash-to-ash-duncan-bannatyne-backs-north-lanarkshires-stop-smoking-services.jpg

I'm in

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want to be in, the only thing is I go away to Spain next week. What are the deadlines etc?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here