Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dec/Jan TV schedules

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
What I don't get is why an away fan would actually want a ticket in a home 'end' anyway?
I've been offered home tickets many times before (including at Palace), did it once at Birmingham and ever since I've thought "feck that", having to sit on your hands surrounded by people shouting all sorts at our players and fans, you can't offer any 'support' to the albion so what's the point. Weird.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's very frustrating. I don't have your level of travel to do. However, we have just been invited to a wedding on the day of Chelsea at home and my friend's Christmas party on Boxing Day. We've had to say "probably" to the Christmas party which is a bit rubbish. I suspect we'll go to the wedding no matter what but it would be good to know if we have to put the tickets on the exchange and if we'll get to see any of it on the telly.

It's better than Spain though. There you don't seem to find out until a few days before. It meant crossing my fingers when I went to Barcelona earlier this year and my son missing a day of school and the Palace cup match because the only safe way to do it was to book a Monday evening flight back home and then hope it wasn't the Monday game.

i took my kids to the milan derby , and duly turned up on the sunday at 1400 as adverised to find it had been moved to 20.00 that evening , good job we werent going home until monday !!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
i took my kids to the milan derby , and duly turned up on the sunday at 1400 as adverised to find it had been moved to 20.00 that evening , good job we werent going home until monday !!

Now there's a game I'd love to do. Was it easy to get tickets? I've always thought it would be pretty difficult.

BTW since I posted the expected move of Chelsea due to the Europa League but failure to be on telly means I will indeed be at an effing wedding for that one. And the groom is a Chelsea fan :facepalm: although he lives in Somerset and no longer goes to the Bridge.

At least there'll be some bantz at the reception :rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What I don't get is why an away fan would actually want a ticket in a home 'end' anyway?
I've been offered home tickets many times before (including at Palace), did it once at Birmingham and ever since I've thought "feck that", having to sit on your hands surrounded by people shouting all sorts at our players and fans, you can't offer any 'support' to the albion so what's the point. Weird.

Just a case of needs must sometimes.

I remember not getting my arse into gear for a match away at Cambridge once. The away end was sold out, so I got some seat tickets in the main home stand. We played out a dreadful 0-0, but our cover was blown when Zamora hit the bar in the last minute and we leapt off our seats.

It was an anxious moment. One of the Cambridge fans turned round and gave me an absolutely FILTHY look.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Now there's a game I'd love to do. Was it easy to get tickets? I've always thought it would be pretty difficult.

BTW since I posted the expected move of Chelsea due to the Europa League but failure to be on telly means I will indeed be at an effing wedding for that one. And the groom is a Chelsea fan :facepalm: although he lives in Somerset and no longer goes to the Bridge.

At least there'll be some bantz at the reception :rolleyes:

Piece of cake to get tickets mate , just went on Inter's website , sone great fireworks and displays too.,m. Screenshot_20181015-143812_Gallery.jpg

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Just a case of needs must sometimes.

I remember not getting my arse into gear for a match away at Cambridge once. The away end was sold out, so I got some seat tickets in the main home stand. We played out a dreadful 0-0, but our cover was blown when Zamora hit the bar in the last minute and we leapt off our seats.

It was an anxious moment. One of the Cambridge fans turned round and gave me an absolutely FILTHY look.
I was in the same boat - first match of the season following promotion. I phoned up the ticket office whilst on holiday, the morning it went on sale. But I got told postal applications only and they would be sold out to the ones already received.

So bought one in the home end. Think we had a player, possibly Paul Rogers sent off but I too contained myself at least until us hitting the bar in the last minute

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here