Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelski- Is Jose the special one now..?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
And a bully.

Big, brave man, slagging off the doctor in public, just to detract from the fact that he didn't get the right result from the game.
absolutely, man's a classless tool imo, feel very sorry for the physio team that they have had to bear the brunt of his inability to just not complain about something, anything.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Really? I've not actually seen him being relieved of his match day duties mentioned anywhere! You're probsbly right though

Reading the article on the BBC site the important bit for me..

It added: "A refusal to run onto the pitch would have breached the duty of care required of the medical team to their patient.

"The precedent set by this incident demonstrates that the medical care of players appears to be secondary to the result of the game."

The Professional Footballers' Association added: "The player and the referee are the initial judges as to whether treatment is required and the matter is then the responsibility of the highly qualified and trained medical staff."

Basically, Mourinho is a tit and he should not be allowed to get away with with he said but he's mourinho so he probably will :rolleyes:

Jon Fearn, the Head Physio who also ran onto the pitch after being asked by referee Michael Oliver is reported to be dropped from the bench by the Guardian:

Fearn has also had his responsibilities downgraded and he, too, will no longer be on the bench during games. The Premier League’s rules stipulate that a club must have a doctor and a physiotherapist on the bench so Chelsea will need to find replacements for the visit to Manchester City on Sunday.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Jon Fearn, the Head Physio who also ran onto the pitch after being asked by referee Michael Oliver is reported to be dropped from the bench by the Guardian:

Fearn has also had his responsibilities downgraded and he, too, will no longer be on the bench during games. The Premier League’s rules stipulate that a club must have a doctor and a physiotherapist on the bench so Chelsea will need to find replacements for the visit to Manchester City on Sunday.

Money, success, no class.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Agree with others on here that Mourinho is a great manager but this is another occasion in an escalating list where he has behaved like a complete ****.

He went too far on the Anders Frisk incident - actually caused him to quit the game - and what sort of clown pokes someone in the eye at the end of a match?

Beginning to think he's a much nastier and vindictive individual than the press give him credit for.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Spot on. Then again, Mourinho has a long history of diversionary tactics whenever Chelsea fail.

Look at last season. He made a monumental fuss over Ashley Barnes' tackle on one of his players. So much of a fuss, in fact, that the media barely remembered that his team had failed to beat lowly Burnley. Which was convenient.

Who were they playing on the weekend?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Avoidance tactics shadowing the poor performance on the pitch. He does it all the time and everyone falls for it. I can't see her not being on the bench.

This. My guess is she was worded up straight after the game and asked to take the hit. If she is not on the bench in her usual spot for the next game I will be surprised.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This guy got it spot on.

The Australian said Carneiro and physio Jon Fearn acted "correctly" by waiting for referee Michael Oliver to wave them on to treat Hazard, who he claimed should be "copping it" if he was not injured.

"It's got nothing to do with the manager," said Brukner, Liverpool's former head of sports medicine and sports science. "You don't have doctors telling a manager to play someone up front or play 4-3-3.

"The doctor was 100% correct and the manager, in my opinion, was 100% wrong.

"He should apologise and the club should ensure that the doctor and physio are not demoted as a result of this.

"She has been publicly humiliated in front of the biggest audience there is and she had not done the wrong thing."

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They were playing Swansea AT the weekend, I bet you say 'can I get' and 'go do the math' as well don't you ?

Can I get a miserable picky old bellend who will find anything to complain about so he can derail a thread?

Have you ever had anything positive to say about anything ever? Well I have read many of your posts so I will go do the math.......... turns out you haven't.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wouldn't piss on the. Tosser waste of a good pee

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Can I get a miserable picky old bellend who will find anything to complain about so he can derail a thread?

Have you ever had anything positive to say about anything ever? Well I have read many of your posts so I will go do the math.......... turns out you haven't.
there isn't anything positive to say about you , you're one of life's losers who is constantly whining about 'rich bankers' etc to disguise your own shortcomings, if you want more money you shouldn't have taken the easy option of being a teacher.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
there isn't anything positive to say about you , you're one of life's losers who is constantly whining about 'rich bankers' etc to disguise your own shortcomings, if you want more money you shouldn't have taken the easy option of being a teacher.

Anyway back to the diversion tactics to distract people from their short comings.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Ref asks player if he needs the physio on
Player says yes or no.
If yes the ref calls the physio on to the pitch.
Player then has to leave the pitch after treatment to be called back on by ref.
Goalkeepers are exempt from having to leave the pitch.

Physios are not allowed on the pitch without being called by the ref,acting on behalf of the player.

Bully boy who can do no wrong himself looks to blame others again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very disappointed this thread has got to 6 pages without someone posting these...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here