Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most agonising pain?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Sitting here with a raging toothache, waiting for the painkillers to kick in, the pain is ridiculous, tempted to pull the fooker out with some pliers! Question, what is the worse pain you've suffered?

Mine has to be tearing my cruciate ligament, whilst the initial pain did subside a lot after about 20 minutes, that initial pain was unbearable.

Share your pain!
Had a small infection on my back tooth the previous bank holiday and it started late on the Saturday night:lolol:..why not the Saturday morning:nono:
The pain was so bad that I had tears naturally rolling down the eyes non stop,so went up the hospital as a last resort and they did nothing and offered nothing unreal.Waited til the Tuesday morning with strong pain killers that helped a bit...awful weekend:nono:

Know the feeling

Jul 7, 2003
Sitting here with a raging toothache, waiting for the painkillers to kick in, the pain is ridiculous, tempted to pull the fooker out with some pliers!

I know that pain. I picked up an abscess under a tooth while in the US and had to fly back in pain. I spent the whole flight back alternating between ibuprofen and paracetamol and also using the little toothbrush you get given to dry brush my tooth as making it bleed relieved the pressure for a few brief minutes. Landed at Gatwick at 8am, was in the dentists chair in Worthing at 9:30am.

For temporary pain, I played a football match for a new team after no pre-season training. With 5 minutes to go, I jumped for a header and got cramp in both calf muscles while in mid air. Needless to say the landing was very painful.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Time and your brain help you forget pain. So much so, it is difficult to rank these: displaced patella # (nearly passed out while being wheelchaired into A&E as nurse carried my leg), herniated disc and then front/back/underarm rib injuries in same accident.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Dislocated knee, ruptured ligaments and a difficult to locate knee cap smarted a tad.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Post operative haemorrhoidectomy pain. Took 8 hours to shit a malteser sized poo.

Next worst the pain having had 12 teeth out in one go.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Had the top of my thumb cut off. That wasn't fun.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sitting here with a raging toothache, waiting for the painkillers to kick in, the pain is ridiculous, tempted to pull the fooker out with some pliers! Question, what is the worse pain you've suffered?

Mine has to be tearing my cruciate ligament, whilst the initial pain did subside a lot after about 20 minutes, that initial pain was unbearable.

Share your pain!

My snapped cruciate was painful, but the the mental torture of not being able to play football again was far more painful to me.

Saying that, slipping a disc isn't much fun!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Having my foot reconstructed (Essentially several bones broken and reseated) - and a week after the operation I slipped and put all my weight on that foot (which had bandages and not a cast - God only knows why)

I am not ashamed to say that I screamed for about 10 minutes solid...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I always forget the poster but I have a feeling it's [MENTION=579]Drumstick[/MENTION] (?) who always wins this thread following his bike accident.. The photo of his foot is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Post operative haemorrhoidectomy pain. Took 8 hours to shit a malteser sized poo

image.jpg

:)

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Mentioned on hear once before.
Last year I broke my neck, the two most painful parts were about 3-4 hours after the accident, I had no movement and very little feeling anywhere on my body. When my body was touched it felt like my skin was on fire.
Second, after spending close to two months in a bed laying on my back going to an upright position to get ready to sit in a wheelchair. The pain in my back and neck is unexplainable!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Mentioned on hear once before.
Last year I broke my neck, the two most painful parts were about 3-4 hours after the accident, I had no movement and very little feeling anywhere on my body. When my body was touched it felt like my skin was on fire.
Second, after spending close to two months in a bed laying on my back going to an upright position to get ready to sit in a wheelchair. The pain in my back and neck is unexplainable!

Shit, that must have been awful, you ok now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here