Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Christmas Decorations Do You Have?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Outside lights deployed early to flush out the opposition, set off a predictable chain reaction around the neighbourhood, nothing new in the oppos locker so far, will give it a another 24hours then time for phase 2 ....

View attachment 70501 ... :rave:

Tad tricky keeping that lot going if on a prepay meter.

Real tree here covered with four sets of lights ..baubles etc...and a decorated fireplace ..oh and some tasteful lights in the back garden

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Mine a fairly tacky hand me downs

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Three trees, one outside with lights, one in living room (artificial coz of the cat), one in the conservatory. Lots of wall and ceiling decorations.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Oooh, Dyker Heights! I went there in December last year. It was amazing (but then I'm a complete sucker for Christmas lights). Many of the residents pay professionals to design and set up their lights. Plenty have full on musical displays, the whole works, & virtually the entire neighbourhood joins in.

You can actually book coach tours from Lower Manhattan to Brooklyn just to see the wonders of Dyker Heights in the holiday season (they sell out weeks in advance...I had to get the subway) :lol:

Much nearer home and for those in East Sussex, or indeed anywhere. The village of Westfield on the A28, near Hastings always puts on a lovely display of Xmas lights, and it is a charitable venture. well worth a visit.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Gone for a pre decorated, pre lit pop up tree this year.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Albion Greetings Card arrived today - so nice of the fellas to go to the trouble of signing it personally:moo:

They must have writers cramp, from all that signing. Mine arrive today.

Artificial tree (two cats although only one attacks it) baubles, indoor and outdoor lights (no tinsel) Only changed when broken, not new every year.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Two trees have now gone up- one in lounge and one in kitchen. Lots of lights around the place too. And a non religious advent candle.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Shirley, the most miserable bugger on NSC would put a bauble up:xmas:
A lot of them seem to be on their way to Beaches Head :eek:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Gone a bit OTT this year....

105edff47875889fd7b654c0f7a45357.jpg