Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BANNER at training ground...

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Thinking of taking a large BANNER down to the training ground and ERECTING it somewhere along Mash Barn Lane for all to see. It will read...

Goals win games
#splashthecash
#panicbuy
#africangoalgetters

I feel this could make all the difference. Hopefully PB and TB will see it and start signing cheques like it's going out of fashion.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Thinking of taking a large BANNER down to training ground and ERECTING it somewhere along Mash Barn Lane for all to see. It will read...

Goals win games
#splashthecash
#panicbuy
#africangoalgetters

I feel this could make all the difference. Hopefully PB and TB will see it and start signing cheques like it's going out of fashion.

Go on then but make sure you use waterproof paint it keeps on piddling down here.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
tumblr_lrtsx6BZPA1r33rbuo1_500.gif

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Thinking of taking a large BANNER down to the training ground and ERECTING it somewhere along Mash Barn Lane for all to see. It will read...

Goals win games
#splashthecash
#panicbuy
#africangoalgetters
#onmyown
Edited.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Thread title suggested on the verge of signing Aussie rules player: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Banner. Know we are despearate, but come on...(mind you, could do a better job than Arthur: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Banner)

16 goals in 19 games for Mitch is an impressive stat. If those predatory instincts don't quite transfer to the round ball then I'm sure his catching skills can't be much worse than that of his compatriot... at this late stage I'd take him.

el punal

Goals win games
#splashthecash
#panicbuy
#africangoalgetters

Off you go then. By the time you've done that lot you should be ready for the January transfer window.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here