Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can't you get on with that everyone else can?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Self-service scanners in supermarkets. Just refuse to use them. And the supermarket staff exhorting you to use them (OK, I know they've got no say in the matter and are only following orders) are the equivalent of turkeys voting for Xmas. If we all went self-service scanning, huge numbers of supermarket staff would be out of a job.

I agree about self-service scanners, but in terms of the number of people working in a supermarket at any one time, a fairly small % would be working on the checkouts. And you still need people to supervise the self-service checkouts.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Same, can only use headphones

This is what I use. Sits on the ear rather than in it which I can't stand and held in place by spectacle style ear clips rather than a cumbersome head band.
SHS3701_27-IMS-en_US.png

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Reality TV & Soaps (TV variety)
Shower Gel - prefer soap
Driving in Town Centres
Starting emails with "Hi"
Lager
Film Musicals
Formula 1
Satnavs - I can read a map
etc
etc

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I thought the idea of the thread was to say what the poster cannot get on with, not what other people have. Or mayby I misread the OP.

So you think he can't get o with tattoos through having had many (presumably now removed) himself?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Massive Fashion labels on clothes...

Example a hoodie or t-shirt with say Superdry all over it.

Sorry I won't pay top dollar for your product and advertise your company for free.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
No,just think it's self rightous how many people get on their high horse on here to moan and judge people who want/like or have tattoos not sure how some on here get so seriously offended by other people having tattoos

I dunno man. I have loads and don't really care if people want to get offended or tell me why I'm stupid for having them. Different strokes and all that shit.

Having said that, the dude who once told me, not on here I might add, that I've desecrated God's temple by getting inked can kiss the stinkiest part of my browneye.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

People that judge and tell people whether or not they should have tattoos

No,just think it's self rightous how many people get on their high horse on here to moan and judge people who want/like or have tattoos not sure how some on here get so seriously offended by other people having tattoos

Is this in response to the two people that have mentioned tattoos in this thread, or has there been something previously?

Not moaning, don't like them personally, why is that a problem? I'm not on a high horse and I'm not offended by them.

The thread title asked what you can't get on with that other people can. I don't want a tattoo :shrug:

I thought the idea of the thread was to say what the poster cannot get on with, not what other people have. Or mayby I misread the OP.

I think it was probably implied - unless he's talking about his own tattoos?

Maybe looking at all the posts will help.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hot Summer sun.

Most people seem to love it. I'm always relieved by overcast days in the Summer. This week has been lovely for me.

Winter sunshine is another thing entirely... beautiful and very welcome.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't have a mobile phone in my hand most of the time like others do.
I very rarely look at my phone, I can not walk along the street looking at a phone screen, or talking on the phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here