Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic idiot on Twitter - Certainly hates Us

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm concerned for this young man. He's heading down the wrong path which could see his bigotry turn into hate crimes, and a wasted life. He's at a crossroad, this is his hour of need. His life will turn out better if we Jamie him.

Well said. We'd be doing social services and the police a favour. I still think the d on the end if weed is a mistake in his case however.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Does anybody really care? It's just an idiot 16 year old kid, there's loads of them about :shrug:

I've already wasted too much of my life on this issue just by reading the first and last page of this thread.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Does anybody really care? It's just an idiot 16 year old kid, there's loads of them about :shrug:

I've already wasted too much of my life on this issue just by reading the first and last page of this thread.

this

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's clear that this youth is a bit thick and bigoted, but can I politely request that you don't use this as a reason to circumnavigate the swear filter.

Ta

x

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jamie jamie jamie jamie jamie jamie jamie jamie

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Enough of the "aah leave him alone" already... JAMIE THE LITTLE RAT

He hasn't posted anything that would lead to a phone number or address (or school) on any of his social media that I bothered to look through so it wont happen. The reason that Jamie got Jamie'd was through the personal details you have to give when you register a website url.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
480084_2861922965791_1875098436_n.jpg

What a chump...a denim shirt FFS!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Did you lot never make a bad call at 16 ? I know I did. I knew fck all about life. This thread is very depressing. Bullying a 16 year old kid who is too immature to know better at his age. Get a grip people.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Did you lot never make a bad call at 16 ? I know I did. I knew fck all about life. This thread is very depressing. Bullying a 16 year old kid who is too immature to know better at his age. Get a grip people.

Sorry US but NO ONE is bullying a kid here.

He called it on, on twitter with homophobic abuse, and some personal stuff aimed at some of our fans, he is old enough to brag about drinking and doing drugs.

No one is going to drive down to Bournemouth to give him a slap here, so get off your soap box.
Some lads of his age think they are the dogs bollox and think they can say and do what they like, we are not talking about a 10 year old little boy here.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry US but NO ONE is bullying a kid here.

He called it on, on twitter with homophobic abuse, and some personal stuff aimed at some of our fans, he is old enough to brag about drinking and doing drugs.

No one is going to drive down to Bournemouth to give him a slap here, so get off your soap box.
Some lads of his age think they are the dogs bollox and think they can say and do what they like, we are not talking about a 10 year old little boy here.

16 is a child. He is being a knob but to take it out on a 16 year old is bad form imo.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Let him get away with it then, sorry I spoke.

I'm glad you are not a school teacher.

He is being a knob. That is it. He will in time realise.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here