[Albion] King Kayal

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Kayal was immense last night

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How many of those games could we and should we have won I would say possibly 4 ,not that it was Kayals fault that we didnt, but a fact still.

So what you are basically saying is we should have finished 8th last season? Because if we’d won 4 of those games that’s where we’d have ended up. FWIW please share which 4 games we should have won, the only one I can see a case for is the Leicester game where we dominated for a long period but couldn’t score, they then punished us, but that’s the Premier League, you don’t take your chances you aren’t going to win games.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The thing I really like about him, apart from his energy levels, is that he always looks to go forward. He very usually takes a little touch or goes on a short dribble just to move play forward and push the opposition back. It's something we miss slightly with Propper and Stephens.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
1 swallow doesnt make a summer and that is not to say that my yopinion of his general play has changed. I think that it is no brainer that when fit both Stephens and Propper should be picked ahead of him.but as I said all credit to him he came in to replace one of those and stepped up this evening.doing a good job and proving an able deputy, which I will admit I never considered him good enough to do.

i think he offers something that neither of the other two have ......for me if stephens is a certain starter when fit then on current form propper is dropped to accommodate kayal.....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
BG will be trying to clean that egg off his face for the rest of the season. #rarelywrong

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
BG will be trying to clean that egg off his face for the rest of the season. #rarelywrong
Bearing in mind we COULD have won every single game we have played in our history, it might take a bigger cloth.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
So what you are basically saying is we should have finished 8th last season? Because if we’d won 4 of those games that’s where we’d have ended up. FWIW please share which 4 games we should have won, the only one I can see a case for is the Leicester game where we dominated for a long period but couldn’t score, they then punished us, but that’s the Premier League, you don’t take your chances you aren’t going to win games.

Burnley at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The thing I really like about him, apart from his energy levels, is that he always looks to go forward. He very usually takes a little touch or goes on a short dribble just to move play forward and push the opposition back. It's something we miss slightly with Propper and Stephens.

Agreed.....he's hugely combative as well - always snapping into tackles, not afraid to get stuck in, plus he's tough and difficult to knock off the ball (low COG helps). He was still making forward runs, at pace, deep into the game and he's also now probably put in the best cross we've seen this season for Muzza's goal. Pretty much every report I've seen (except one) had him as MOM on Friday.

But apart from all that, he's simply not PL quality. :D:shootself

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He’s given CH a selection problem if Propper and Stephens are fit for Newcastle

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Although I bet Carragher confusing the two didn't go down to well in either country.

I doubt that anyone born and bred overseas would have undrstood a word the chisel-faced spitweasel was saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here