Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to start looking at this league differently?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Look up and down.

Hopeful can go 7th on Saturday but aware can drop several places with a loss.

Why does it have to be one or the other

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
I know you're being cautious, but if you really think that 40 is the survival total, go large with a spread betting firm, rather than sharing that view with us. There's a reason the spread bet firms have the survival points total where it is. I'd be surprised if 13 more points wouldn't see us safe. As someone else has said on this thread, we've still got most of the bottom half to play at home. It's not so much about looking up the table, but at least contemplating whether we could maintain our position and/or average points total.
This. Also, referring to 15pts equalling 5 games isn't very helpful. Down the bottom of the table 15pts is nearer 20 games worth...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bouncy bouncy - back chasing Bmuff / Watford / Leicester and Everton for me :thumbsup: we are staying up :)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Bouncy bouncy - back chasing Bmuff / Watford / Leicester and Everton for me :thumbsup: we are staying up :)

I still always look downwards at the teams below and I don't think that will ever change.

The only thing which has changed for me is. I don't go into the matches with the ''bigger'' sides fearing a ''hammering'' - I think that's because we seem to know how to avoid such beatings and what that does is keep spirits high with in the squad.

Even the Liverpool match later this month. The team talk is probably dead easy. ''Go out there, stay in the game for as long as possible then try and nick the points - Do that and you will really make people sit up and take note of you''

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

And every to.e we get in this position we lose a couple and end up wondering if palace will over take us.

Let's make it stick, this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here