Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes isn't nearly good enough for us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1063049403806683136[/TWEET]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can everybody else see this?
I'm finding I'm missing lots of images on NSC these days. Any ideas why?

That was a tweet rather than an image, if you have Twitter blocked at work that might explain it. Basically says the Austrian FA are trying to get clearance for Barnes to play for them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm inclined to agree with Mr B. Whilst I WANT Ash to keep knocking them in, he does seem easily outmuscled on both the floor and the air. He does moan a lot too!

Having said that, he is a decent squad player in L1, and I went MENTAL when he scored the winner at Exeter.
:lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I do love this thread. It’s up there with the Leicester half time one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to the Times today, putting it bluntly, Burnley are going to give us a good kicking, like they did against Liverpool.

They've got to get near us first.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Barnes was a decent player for Brighton in the championship. I still don't think he would get many games here with Murray, Andone, and the recently resurrected Locadia.

All credit to Burnley and Dyche if they stay up with their squad though. How they finished so high in the table last season is as close a mystery as Leicester winning it a few years ago.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Scores against Huddersfield.

Found his level.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Barnes was a decent player for Brighton in the championship. I still don't think he would get many games here with Murray, Andone, and the recently resurrected Locadia.

All credit to Burnley and Dyche if they stay up with their squad though. How they finished so high in the table last season is as close a mystery as Leicester winning it a few years ago.

But after he was sold, there were all those seasons where we struggled to find effective forwards. Instead, getting through a very long list of ineffective bought/loanees.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

He hasn’t had as many games this season as last season.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8757996 said:
Saw this thread bounce and knew it would be United 0 - 1 Burnley

Whatever happened to Mr Burns?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here